How is this acceptable? She's obese and clearly on her deathbed. This should not be embraced

How is this acceptable? She's obese and clearly on her deathbed. This should not be embraced.

Attached: FS5WHzyXoAAb5B6.jpg (690x900, 127.13K)

then dont embrace it. find her twitter and call her fat.

Ping pow poom goes the brapper

Majority of Americans are fat they are trying to convince everyone it’s ok and “beautiful”

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate her. Just imagine, you're on top of her, your cock sliding in and outside her warm, wet, and welcoming vagina. She gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling her soft lips and tongue. Your rythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside her increasingly louder and faster moaning. She screams in pleasure as she orgasms, you can feel like her orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of her. You fill up her womb with your sperm, painting her insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in her womb. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

What are the sales figures for this issue?

Attached: 073f90220e945b9363_1.jpg (864x1280, 180.6K)

>asian mother
>white father

>on her deathbed
>in a swimsuit
>at the beach
>where whales come to die
>on her deathbed

I like how it's the cover of Sports Illustrated. What "sport" is this woman representing? The only part of her body that's in shape is her elbow from lifting food to her piehole all day.

Absolutely fucking based.

Norbit was a based movie

They're trying to encourage asian american women to become obese to fit in more.

Attached: 437e8920535c702c4250302f0f80c06a.jpg (735x905, 136.52K)

I don't think she's disgusting or anything but girls built like that have huge sloppy cunts that feel like sticking your dick in a sink

thats a lot of ass bouncing back on my dick!

Sports Illustrated?
More like FUPA illustrated.
Mirtite?

Would cum inside

Yeah, right. More like:
>She turns the lights off and quickly drops clothes and dives under the sheets
>She’s dripping in sweat already
>You have to hoist a slippery tit off her navel to suck it
>Lift an apron of lard to find her vagina, which she hasn’t been able to see for months, maybe years
>You somehow manage to cum
>She’s clingy and is about to cry when you hint at leaving
>You lay awake all night, her blubbery body like a wet furnace keeping you trapped beneath the sheets as she farts and snores all night
You do NOT want to sleep with fat women.

I'll be honest, lads. I really like fat and/ or chubby women.

No, wokeness is a disease.

>born with a golden ticket to just live life on easy mode with cheat codes enabled
>10/10 face
>all she has to do is just not be fat. Doesn't even have to work hard in the gym to get fit or be truly skinny
>if she just literally did NOTHING (i.e. not stuffing her face with food) she would be 11/10 and would have anything and everything just handed to her

>gets fat

This is how much of a piece of shit women are.
Why do we allow them to have rights?

its more realistic
therefore more attainable
a guy jerking off to this rag can be like
"yeah, i can get that"
and it wouldnt be untrue.
attainable fantasies are much better for the prole than unattainable ones.
all the skinny cunts with perky tits belong to the upper class.
everyone else gets a breeding sow

>this propaganda is not to my liking.
>if i am going to buy new arthritis meds then i want a skinny bitch with perky tits on the cover

THIS

That's what the average roasty looks like now

And since women are entirely unaccountably for their actions that means men need to have zero standards or else they are a racist misogynistic antisemite

You notice they dont put disgusting fat male models on the cover of magazines? Because fat female models prop up the egos of fat women but they still want eyecandy when it comes to male models.

BRAAAAAAAP