Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

Attached: lapd_revenge_killings_jpe_2.jpg (620x1035, 130.89K)

why didnt you do anything?

Attached: cpww.jpg (125x125, 3.59K)

It was a genuine question.

overdosed on redpills

Cuz you can't corner the dorner.

Are we sure he did anything?

Attached: 1654522181881.jpg (789x960, 147.15K)

He was a nigger that thought the police force was rayciss n sheeit so he chimped out. Killing other ZOGbots was based but his politics were basic nigger BLM shit.

City cops are all crooked, bigger the city the more crooked they are. LAPD is probably 50/50 murderers/pedos

same here, why are you tolerating your place in the circus?

Attached: 1654466547526.jpg (256x256, 13.24K)

He had the guts to. He is one of the few Americans who has used his 2nd Amendment rights correctly.

Kinda unacceptable shooting the child of the Captain that betrayed him. No one should do that.

If you dont have the stomach to slaughter the entire family of your enemiea right down to the last man, woman, and child, youre part of the reason why the jews keep coming back every time theyre nearly wiped out.

Yeah, you certainly shouldn't do that. Or post about it on the internet. Retard.

He's black.

Read the manifesto.

can´t corner the dorner , son im dissapoint this wasn´t the first few replies.

You have no understanding of what it means to have an enemy

So he got Waco'd again?

They took his jerb

> Read the manifesto

It’s the most based manifesto I’ve read outside of Uncle Ted. If I had it, I’d post it, it’s on my dead laptop

Schizo nigger that cracked and blamed wypipo. I was here when it happened and it was just some dumb nigger. He accused his police woworkers of antagonizing him by singing songs from Nazi Germany about killing blacks. The only difference between Dorner and that NY Subway nigger is his aim.

Attached: 0f4.jpg (606x481, 76.82K)

>Why did he do it?
Who knows why Idi Amin was so evil?
Something in his childhood perhaps?

Everyone talking shit about the niggas but when the bullets gotta fly and something has to be done it’s the niggas who do it all whitey does is shoot schools and churches but you gotta get a real one you gotta get a nigga to do the work.

Attached: 221A44E9-950A-45A4-B186-74800010D563.jpg (828x910, 779.99K)

Thought he was complaining about vast corruption within the lapd.

Didnt the police shoot MULTIPLE innocent people attempting to apprehend him and thereby proved them fucking incompetent?

Attached: 1644938054418.jpg (600x500, 52.58K)

okay, but will the niggers actually hit their targets?
quality, not quantity
zerg vs terrans (humans)

Because he was a based nigger.

A better question is why haven’t you done it?

Because of the corruption of the police.

BASED AF

Niggas are straight up i really believe melanin makes niggas more empathetic. A nigga feuds wit another nigga and that that whitey shoots up preschools and kills mama
whitey is the devil fr

Because he was an entitled nigger who thought he should never have to face any scrutiny or criticism of his job performance.

was pretty competent actually juking and jiving around Dallas PD like noobs playing their first fps. The vids should still be on the internet somewhere.

You have no understanding of how to read between the lines.

You're just jealous that nigger was more intelligent and had bigger balls than you will ever have, ladyboy. Our first president was part black-John Hanson- you know nothing, democrat reprobate. The village definitely raised you, idiot.

LAPD is crooked
That they fired nonstop into the wrong vehicle without warning thinking it was his should tell you much

I 'member. Give the kids a qrd. Didn't he score five before robobomb got him?

>okay, but will the niggers actually hit their targets?
do you even know the guy in the picture you're replying to? Somebody please post the webm of him taking out those cracker pigs with tactical precision.

Because BLACK LIVES MATTER
that's what he said

he found out too much and then refused to be cornered. Went Spetznigz and the local fuzz began shooting at anyone moving. kek

Don't kniw if they got people but they absolutely lit up a couple vehicles.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef017ee85cb1e4970d-640wi.jpg (580x378, 27.21K)