What is the real reason whites haven't risen up in the last 40 years...

What is the real reason whites haven't risen up in the last 40 years? While other races regularly riot over the smallest things, whites stay dormant and say "coming soon!!", why?

Attached: globohomoagain.jpg (1920x1080, 645.43K)

(((you))) are the reason

So you aren't doing shit while you're going extinct because of someone else? pretty weak shit

>Blaming a kike for whites being absolute dysgenic faggots
Lmao. Fucking retard. I guess kikes control biology as well as the weather now.

Because society, or civilisation, is being intentionally allowed to collapse, in order to bring about a counterfeit 'new world.'

>two kikes defending each other

This is sad, you'd rather play video games than defend your race

The real answer is the last white men died fighting to make your country a thing in WW2. The world has had a power vacuum since then. Nukes were always a meme. The truth is any western men with balls are long dead. The brown invasion of the West was always inevitable. The only surprise is how long it took. The most positive thing to come out of all this is that your country will reduced to ash by those same brown people. It's dumb to blame you for all of it. People voted for shit leaders like Churchill when democracy itself was always fucking retarded anyway.

Subversion tactics work. White liberals are so well programmed by their ZOG masters they have an out group preference. Think how fucking crazy that is.

because they know their place is at the feet of Israel.

>You
Not me doing it, I have no stake in the outcome, you're the maniacal chimps that are enslaved to samsara not me lol.
>defend your race
Why? What does that even mean?

mostly economic factors.

same old defeatist excuses, just say you're addicted to media and can't bother
>Why? What does that even mean?
autism truly speaks but this time no one will listen

We have souls.

something went wrong bros

back when that movie was released whities were still fairly united and rioted and burned down tulsa ok

since the 1960s and the drug sex commie racial revolutions........

US is turning into commie shithole

how to fight back?

best of luck over there in israel letting faggots run free will be the death of you people

sad but true

Attached: birth.jpg (640x987, 268.22K)

>autism
I just asked you a question, why can't you answer it?

Material wealth.

I'm just pointing out how things stand, you low IQ Jew. I'm not defeatist, but the reason why society is broken is because the dysgenic subhumans are in charge.
I hope the people who fought to create Israel are burning in a pit of hell for eternity now.
The only person who you can "program" is a very weak dysgenic one. None of this is really their fault. It's the fault of those who fought 2 WWs for Israel.
I also doubt brainwashing/programming is a real thing. It's a bs concept, you can't really brainwash anyone. Pure pseudoscience.

because your question needs no answer little faggot, you're probably a pakistani
your explanations are the same shit every mongoloid spouts and repeats on the daily, you're impressing no one nor are you bringing anything useful to the discussion you faggot, I bet you have a retarded british accent bruv

historyfag here, whites will not, cannot rise up until they lose access to food, beer and entertainment.

>same
Maybe don't ask the same question we get every day then, moron.
>retarded british accent bruv
What other accent would I have, retarded Jew

Wow, you are really subhuman. You're going to have a rude awakening when the muds come for you.