Two democrats are going to save the entire country

>two democrats are going to save the entire country
fuck the GOP cucks

Attached: 1654805788712.jpg (864x648, 85.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/library/stories/2022/05/2020-census-undercount-overcount-rates-by-state.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who how and why

Senators Sinema and Manchin. They're the only people who are preventing the rest of their party from getting rid of the filibuster and ramming everything through with 50 votes.
Meanwhile we have a dozen or so Republicans who are voting to restrict the rights of Americans to own guns.

Did Sinema ever explain the curtsy vote?

curtsy vote?

foreigners know more about this country than you do, that being said i would let sinema sit on my face

Attached: kyrsten sinema.jpg (1012x1334, 181.06K)

surprisingly true.
it's pretty remarkable that these two are the only thing standing in the way of legislative tryanny.
what a crazy time to be alive.

Attached: download.gif (441x248, 3.13M)

mommy...

That thing was such a scandal that I heart it all the way here. I couldn't find a channel that wasn't outraged about it. It trended on twatter, and I guaran-fucking-tee someone here was mad about it.

You will go right the fuck back to a search engine right now and you will search it up and then come back after you've done your homework on the people whose photos you posted. That's not my job.

I looked it up and it's such a retarded story not even worth knowing about.

She’s based?

>politician promises one thing
>does another
>never explains
Yeah, it makes sense how the US is these days when that's your reaction every single time, just memoryhole everything and cheer every time some celebrity says something "based" online after they just finished dragging you people five miles through broken glass.

I don't care about Democrat infighting from two years ago.

Wouldn't it be more based to actually say what you're going to do and spoil the surprise? I don't really give a fuck whether minimum wage is a good thing for a fucked economy like the US, but at least do as you claim to do.

>it's pretty remarkable that these two are the only thing standing in the way of legislative tryanny.
How is a majority of votes being enough to pass legislation “legislative tyranny”?

>how is tyranny of the majority tyranny

If 100% of people want and enact tyranny, it's still tyranny.

Literally the tyranny of the mob that our founders feared. You should be shot out of a cannon for your ignorance of your country's history.

But it’s not “mob rule,” because we have elected officials designed to specifically avoid this.
What makes it tyranny at 51 votes but not at 60? Is it just the ease with which it can be enacted?
In my view I think it’s way more tyrannical to have one party in control of every piece of legislation that gets passed.

>Who
The kikes
>How
By slidding thread on this board
>Why
Because they despice the white race. And they want to keep the goyim in check

Holy fuck her husband must be an architect or something, she's getting even more thicc

Maybe the democrats should stop cheating.

census.gov/library/stories/2022/05/2020-census-undercount-overcount-rates-by-state.html