Huwyte

Who’s considered huwyter by pols standards?

Attached: B68F25D9-332E-4933-8206-DEE9FA6569CE.jpg (2565x1590, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVu6ryEwF5w
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not more white or less white then someone else, you're either white or you're not.

some shitskin paki made this thread

Neither of them are white.

Whichever the answer, you will never be a woman, or white.

Not just that the question is retarded on multiple levels, the one on the right has dyed hair you absolute fucking retard

I would pay either of them for sex.

The one on the left is more white. Blue eyes natural auburn hair, northern european facial structure. The girl on the left is a dyed-blond khazar mutt with dark eyes.

Based blue eyed analyzer.

There are no pure "white" people. Everyone on the planet is of some degree of mixed race. Tricking insecure, terrified people into panicking over their whiteness is a stroke of genius. It controls you and distracts you from all their theft of the world's resources.

The first modern human is probably from southern Africa. All the current races are her descendants. In a population of Japanese, you have a small core of what is considered pure Japanese and millions who have varying degrees of other races, predominately Siberian and Chinese. But even those pure Japanese are traced back to Pacific islanders who originally came from Africa or the Levant. Science can tell you that there are different races but it has no opinions beyond that. Only the politics of fear can make you love one and hate another.

Nobody on the planet is pure white, but keeping you in a constant state of terror squabbling over it is pure psyops genius.

found the jew

found the pussy ass nigga

I'm white and i don't care about what some fat polcel has to say about it.

Attached: The burden of Uruguay.jpg (367x461, 74.36K)

I look like the girl on the right but I have blue eyes and my hair is naturally blonde

Depends. Is either of them a Spaniard or hispanic? If so, that one is white.

>There are no pure "white" people.
Yes there are. That's exactly why you want to mix us out of existence.
>Only the politics of fear can make you love one and hate another.
Like how the "White privilege" propaganda you people promote incites non-Whites into hating us?

This is a dumb ass thread OP.

sure you are.. suuuure you are.. kek

Millennia past, even before the great steppe nomads of the Finnish Khaganate roamed Eurasia and the Korean Mass Autism Relay was first constructed, pure Aryan huwhites walked the Earth.
They constructed many of the worlds greatest works, including, but not limited to: The Great Pyramids of Giza, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Acropolis, Petra and of course the Tower of Babel. Responsible for much of civilization, they were known throughout history as the ancient Greeks, the Minoans, the Babylonians, the Romans and many other prominent civilizations. For example, Augustus was known to have blonde hair and blue eyes, a trait which is completely non-existent among modern Italians who are, by conservative standards, of roughly 50% sub-saharan moorish extraction.
Physically they were 7 feet tall blue-eyed blondes with an average penis length of 9 inches. They also had pink nipples and arseholes.
These were the ancestors of all Europeans and huwhites. Naturally this elven admixture has been polluted throughout the years. Brown eyes and brown hair is a sign of this non-huwhite admixture.
So OP to answer your question neither of those two women are white.

Came to post this.

Sorry but the science has changed sweetie.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVu6ryEwF5w

>nigga
It's niggER...entire existence disregarded.

>memeflag
It's always the memeflags D&C'ing.

Attached: DA WADDUH SHOAH.webm (640x640, 1.81M)

Based Robert Sepher poster.

>Youtube video
>"it's science!"
Your IQ must be at least 40 to post in this thread.