SWATTING and US law / common practice by law enforcement

The cops know that Tim Pool is a swatting victim/target, but they “take it seriously” and show up every single time, like it's serious this time..
Why don't they just take note, check his stream, or give the guy a call?

What an obvious waste of police time and resources.
>inb4 Tim Pool fan, nah, I dont give a shit about the dude, but.. this is dumb!

Related links:
twitter.com/Timcast/status/1534765530300678144?s=20&t=yNui3LsIxgrTeCChex9pxw
youtube.com/watch?v=PjgGzCKh13Y

Attached: tim pool.jpg (400x400, 22.52K)

because on the .000001% chance Tim is actually doing highly illegal shit, it will make them look bad to not show up

> Why don't they just take note, check his stream, or give the guy a call?
They do.

Social media propagandists false falling for fame and victim bucks. Many such cases

I think someone called a bomb scare judging by what happened, they had to scan the place with sniffer dogs. It has happened so many times you'd think they would have got the guy by now but I think the feds are allowing it

Because they could be calling in fake threats specifically to prevent police from acting on real reports of violence later. Fun fact: in the US police departments always take reports from psychics seriously, not because they believe in psychics, but because people might claim to have gotten information about a crime in a vision so they don't have to explain how they know something.

When it comes to the US you have to understand that the government local, state, and federal including law enforcement is incompetent. Of course the cops in Tim Pools area should know at this point who he is and what is happening. The cops should have Tims contact information to give him a call and at most just send a few officers to check rather than send the fucking swat team

Stupidity is the name of the game when it comes to government including law enforcement in the US

police shirk responsibility by blindly following policy.

if they exercise discretion, then they cannot appeal to policy when they need an excuse.

So they adhere to intentionally blind policies only which amount to makework.

Police are a scam.

I found Wayne Lambright's shed in the middle of the California desert. Still wondering what I should do about it.

Attached: 1635122829799.jpg (729x750, 38.02K)

qrd tf is swatting and how do you do it? You just call them and say xyz is holding someone hostage?

Police are low IQ faggots that will always blindly follow orders

This. Every fucking thing is tracked and logged. They know how many times I've typed nigger faggot, but can't stop this? Bullshit.

Wayne fears nothing. Do your worst

Pretty much. Don't get caught though. It's a pretty serious crime and the cops take it pretty seriously since it involves inconveniencing cops.

He seemed pretty mad about it

Attached: Screenshot_20220530_050227.jpg (1080x1591, 647.32K)

The cops CAN probably track just about anything, but they might not build a prosecution around a method of tracking that they don't want to disclose publicly.

>"someone called the pigs and said I killed my wife with a 'high powered rifle' and about to kill myself"

Okay, how can this happen when there is literally ZERO evidence of ANY of these events?

Is it normal in America that any random person can anonymously claim you've committed a crime which warrants a bunch of pigs kicking your door and potentially killing you? If so, why does it not happen every day for 'celebrities' ?

Watch the video I posed, or others similar..
But as far as I know, you are pretty on point, it's that simple, it seems.

Attached: updown.gif (378x278, 213.15K)

Reminder that Tim Pool has FUCKED all of your political e-girl waifus.

it's a raid a house without a warrant pass, why wouldn't do they do it?

Same thing is happening to the obvious fed who lives in a shack and always says he’s running for president.

They're probably in on it and are using tims house for police training

>Is it normal in America that any random person can anonymously claim you've committed a crime which warrants a bunch of pigs kicking your door and potentially killing you?

It has to be a claim of an active violent crime. Do the cops in your country just ignore reports that somebody is being killed?

the youtuber keemstar never gets swatted because he just went up to his local police station and told them to not take any calls seriously if it's not him or his family/friends or whatever. I guess Tim should do the same.

>why wouldn't do they do it?
Because eating donuts and watching Netflix is a better way to spend your time than to find 5 grams of weed at Timmys house?!

Attached: 1638709214033.jpg (768x1024, 113.06K)

Faith Goldy?

>Is it normal in America that any random person can anonymously claim you've committed a crime which warrants a bunch of pigs kicking your door and potentially killing you? If so, why does it not happen every day for 'celebrities' ?
It only happens to right wingers, isn't that the darndest thing?

>why does it not happen every day for 'celebrities' ?
They have private security and either are jews or are in bed with the synagugue. Cops only respond if they need help.

Attached: jew_dick_cream.jpg (685x754, 200.25K)

In his country violent crime means it's being committed by a shitskin so naturlich the polizei will do nothing.
They wouldn't want to be racist now

Because it's piss easy to get a warrant. Also they'd only be allowed to do a search that was reasonable for verifying that there's no emergency, they couldn't seize computers or go through your drawers, for instance.

Tim is a retard for literally telling people the area he moved to. I listened to one of his shows and he gave his homes location down to within a few square miles and he lives in a rural area. It was only a matter of time before he was fucked with. P.S. Cops get the rope

Attached: cops.jpg (552x552, 35.17K)

they don't. They enter his property either way. Without a warrant. Without any hint of danger. During a live broadcast.