Maternity changes women

Let's get over it, our society is fucked up and corrupted, all women are whores, you wil not find a virgin unless you are Chad or rich.

The only way to save face and rescue SOME women from feminism is impregnating them.

Attached: 1653270806519m.jpg (1024x724, 77.62K)

Chuds have the weirdest fantasies lmao

what do you call this fetish?

Domestication

deja de hablar babosadas estúpido incel puto

The first image is called "damage caused by feminism" and the rest is called "normal life over ten thousand years"

Post the edited version

So, women are basically cattle, then?

So what you are telling me is that feminism is a result of pushing back the age of consent?
That was need to go back to ancestral norms of being married and having kids at 14?

Attached: 1471462103698.png (314x278, 128.65K)

Can someone edit the last one to look like Anne Frank plz

Inceldom
>Tolerating dressing like a slut in front of your own kids
Groomer.

Found a virgin but had to let her go.

Go back to plebbit pendejete

>throw yourself into the meat grinder of modern marriage in hopes that the 50 percent of divorce rate doesn't grind you up and she doesn't take your kids, freedom, money, house and livelihood away from you
you can do this OR
>take women's rights away and all these problems go away and marriage goes back to normal and many other problems the world faces goes away

Attached: 1638211709527.jpg (451x452, 21.52K)

>rescue women
no thanks i'm not a simp. women made their dick soup and now they can choke on it.

Attached: 1654379640486.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Woman is the Goyim of the World

in medieval europe, women had kids around 20. I don't know where this "14 yrs old and pregnant" meme comes from. You have a much bigger chance to die on birth at that age

that... that turned up MUCH different results than i thought...

>>take women's rights away and all these problems go away and marriage goes back to normal and many other problems the world faces goes away
Two more weeks huh incel

yes, please.
out of morbid curiosity.

fuck off pedo nigger
100 years without christianity has breed all kinds of degeneracy we need to hang you along with all other jews

Civilization

checked

Yeah man, you didn't know?

I came to impregnate a Laineyball.

You aren't allowed to hang jews christcuck, you exist to protect them.

God this image makes me diamonds. Please repost it all the time.

>see comic
>get an erection
new fetish i guess

Attached: 1649658413609.png (592x533, 268.94K)

This was my wife. Now she literally wants 7 kids. God bless her.

You never ever ever want to impregnate a woman who calls children "tiny terrorists". Humanity is currently selecting for women (and men) who actually love their children. It is sad that many men will not get a child when they wanted one, but when we come out on the other side there will be significantly less child abuse and neglect.

They probably buy some form of Out of Africa and think their ancestors were shitskins.

Kek tell that to the stupid evil cunt who raised me. Evil bitch took pleasure in making my life miserable. Still does

Can't impregnate them if they have no tail.

Attached: 1624620507447.png (650x1150, 301.09K)

>cope comics
why are rightoids like this?

>INCEL INCEL INCEL INCEL
learn some new words

>snow mexican
disregard opinion

Attached: 1621251154670.png (1017x1070, 862.73K)

Fucking sense back into women.

Attached: tamagotchi_children.jpg (1440x1502, 313.79K)

Is it strange that I drink my wife's urine? I regularly (every few days) ask her to pee in a cup and then I drink it. Sometimes she just pees straight in my mouth.

Is this normal? I also like to drink her breast milk. We had our last child 2 years ago but she still produces milk because I suck her nipples every day

Not all of them one day I might just find one to go on a picnic, have some nice cuddles with that's a moderately attractive White girl.

Returning to normalcy

Well I mean it is called animal husbandry

Attached: 1595521246140.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

Breast milk is based
Piss is not
Get help user

I was told to drink my own pee for health benefits but I tried and it was gross. Hers tastes better. Maybe it's all in my mind?