Russian rapist scum

Russian soldiers in Ukraine answer why they rape women and children - “because they’re weaker”

Honestly I’ve had enough with these fucking orcs at this point, I don’t see them as human anymore, only as vermin that needs putting down, and according to their own logic they deserve just that ‘because they’re weaker’

twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1528757757268135937?s=21

Attached: 5EB03AE0-AFBC-48F3-8F50-182DF19E3492.jpg (954x1646, 543.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-fires-human-rights-chief-perpetuating-russian-troop-systematic-rape-stories
youtube.com/watch?v=eCqtwq2R8Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was real in my mind

hohol prentending to be a russian

Muhahahahhah!!
We Russians rape baby westerners and anyone gay enough to side with America
Hail Satan! (As we say in Russia)

what a chad

>“because they’re weaker”
Mate that's just banter on Periscope, and it worked since it made you rage.
Also when retards on next-level brainwashing accost you with something like "why did you filthy orcs have a stabwound rape party at that Kindergarden/Maternity ward/Bakery/Puppy Shelter you can either cuck out and apologise (won't work on these sort of people) or embrace your inner liberator and troll the stupid cunts.

>russian occupier
the only thing this dude occupies is his couch and the only thing he rapes is his pantry of s()y products

Was it with a teaspoon or with a candle? Did he rape on front of their mother? Dif he eat the family dog with a spoon (after raping it)?

Propagandalf.

Based

boy that sure sounds real and genuine

>gets to rape as part of job duties
god I wish that were me

Attached: vantruyb.jpg (740x946, 118.6K)

Biden needs to interfier and Borris Johnson should TRIPLE weapons supplies to Ukraine as a fuck you to Russia if they dont comply. Poor guys just came over to help and those mongols have the NERVE to put on this theatrical court? They made there minds up already. Wanna kill innocent westerner volenteers? Then fuck you Russia, we are stronger than you in numbers. One attack on a ukranian or supporter of Ukraine is an attack on all of us, I stand with ukraine and I stand with them. Hackers lets DDOS the fuck out of russian sites and demand more sanctions. This is NOT OK

Nice try rabbi. Your globohomo has already admitted to it all being fake and gay.

Attached: 39214847-8D14-460A-9069-8B134C857772.png (756x877, 398.6K)

based

the weak should fear the strong

That's why real men should rape pumped-up men.

Ukie retards are back with cool stories about Russian rapists. I had a hope that things would change after crazy bitch Denisova was removed.
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-fires-human-rights-chief-perpetuating-russian-troop-systematic-rape-stories

If it was the other way around, youd all be crying about "muh war crimes". Fuck off, in war, there are NO rules. The sole purpose of war is to destroy your enemy through any means possible. Who cares about gay rules.

Rape is part of war. Hohols could have surrendered

I'm sure it's no a Ukrainian kike and his buddies doing yet another publicity stunt for attention

They're the same thing.

>6 million rapes

Fake & gay youtube.com/watch?v=eCqtwq2R8Ug