Why do zoomers all have curly hair?

I went to my nephew's graduation and 90% of the boys had curly hair. It used to be maybe 10% of whites at most had curly hair. Are they all getting perms or has nigger DNA infected the white gene pool that much?

Attached: 2cb.jpg (671x1024, 73.47K)

>Are they all getting perms or has nigger DNA infected the white gene pool that much?
probably a bit of both

Its popular hairstyle.

No it's just the return of the Afro. 70s shit. They get perms to do that.

Most are getting perms it’s very cringe

Girl who cuts my hair told me they're getting perms, but I'm sure increasing muttification plays a role.

Telegony.

I'm going bald

Because they are not receiving the necessary beatings from their parents.

they are faggots, straight men go to barbers.

Nigger admixture
Their moms fucked niggers (and dogs)

nigger blood

i question the purity of your lineage . send me a engraving of your visage by way of carrier pigeon so that i may calculate the divergence from the pure white race

It’s just more nigger worship and emulation like how the language itself is negrified by zoomers.

Both in a way: nigger DNA is infected the whites, the hybrids have curly hairs and are hyperactive, aggressive and dominant, so the weaker monkey tries the same evolutionary tactic like that butterfly that has owl face on its wings: it tries to fake the predator to survive by getting nigger hair.

they're getting perms to simulate negro hair
it looks stupid because white people can't have negro hair and it just looks like a permed pompadour

I have curly hair and I wish I had straight hair

They use hairspray and hair dryers

Attached: tim_schaecker_tiktok.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

nigger worshipping

90% of white women under 40 have fucked a nigger at some point, so probably this.

ayy dat shit bussin frfr no cap

Almost lost my lunch. Thanks for that.

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE NIGGERS

Attached: 30-Best-Curly-Hairstyles-for-Black-Men-Natural-Hairstyles-for-Curly-Hair-Curly-Hair-with-Beard-Style.jpg (660x728, 54.12K)

they want BBC up their asses

>curly hair
mixed race genes

There's no way he can be straight.

yeah, that's a perm
my mom was a hairdresser, it's really funny to see this shit come back

Fuck. This is probably true lol.

I don't know what you're talking about .
I've never seen this hair cut before
He looks like my pubic hair after shower.

Attached: images (7).jpg (228x221, 7.68K)

I hate curly hair so much. I hate it. It's a curse.

>try to be cute fag
>hair down to my back
>it's all curly shit
>have to iron it every 3 days at minimum
>visible hair damage from the heat
WHY GENES WHY?

I have hair like this. Tbh I wish the Zoomer look was in 20 years ago so I could have been apart of it. Instead I was a socially awkward retard with Jew curls