I've got an idea that I'd like input on

With all companies caving in to whatever the current faggot treand is, what if you were to come up with a product, a competitor to those, that the brand was just plain? The marketing and promotion is simply semi-blank packaging with a minimalist design that just sells a great product while never promoting anything at all? There's no faggot supporting, no politics, no nothing. Just an exceptional product that the only thing they promote is not having an agenda in anything. 20 years ago this wouldnt be anything special, but now, every product, every brand, and every manufacturer has some bullshit they have to include.

Attached: 1618480875914.jpg (768x768, 159.38K)

Go for it dude

Yes, but good luck. You underestimate the retardedness that is the human mind.

I think I'm going to look into it.

like this?

Attached: 1626189071078.jpg (790x1000, 110.72K)

>not having an agenda in anything
How would this principle be maintained in the long-term? It's possible the company making the product described in the OP could cave into having sponsors to make ends meet.

Yeah, I haven't really polished this idea at all, don't be too hard on me. Its just something I thought up. I hate going down the chip and snack aisle and I'm being harassed by all of this garbage when I just want the product. I don't care about what they believe in, I don't care about supporting this or that, I'm buying [x], stop selling me other things. I'm.sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. If you could make something that taste better than the competitors (which is key), make it with better ingredients, and brag about never selling anything else BUT that, it could go somewhere.

Banks wouldn't lend you money and investors wouldn't too, because you (((ESG))) score would be too low. Why the fuck to do you think those companies promote AIDS transmission by anal sex between men ? jEwSG score.

this

Attached: Why companies have become woke - Larry Fink - BlackRock.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

It would be very, very difficult. But if you could secure funding from other like minded people, couldn't it be done? Again, this idea is literally an hour old. I just thought of it.

>nigga I just want to sell cookies
>but you have to add some homo to it
That's how every war has started.

That's a good, but unfortunate read. Thanks anyway.

Attached: 1567940914943.jpg (400x400, 28.33K)

If you build it as an recommence business that doesnt rely on brick and mortar stores it could work as a boutique business, you just have to avoid being beholden to jewish interests
You could use guerilla marketing and plant ads in stores next to all the faggy shit
>why buy this faggy shit when you can buy this instead?

That's a good suggestion! A small business could still be really successful that could expand as I go. Thanks user.

Hydrox.

There are tons of people running small businesses online and selling through etsy or whatever. I dont see why that cant work with snack food or beverages, the difficulty part will be a warehouse and a factory to make the product.

>Walmart :"Ok, great product, but let's talk about your ESG score. Global warming, which is totally real by the way, yeah global warming, what are you doing against that ? Are you carbon neutral ? What about the gay pride, do you have a float ? What about your packaging ? Does he support pedophilia ? We are huge on pedophilia and genital mutilation, what about a rainbow flag on the box ?"
>"Nope"
>"I don't think we share the same values, sorry we can't distribute your products."

I fucking hate jews so fucking much.

Just have it say COOKIE in comic sans on the front making it look like some 3d model a kid made for gmod

That's an okay idea but fails when normies pick it up. I avoid any product with all the goddamn "you could collect five of these fucking things to get a shitty speaker" or whatever, and I'd sooner pick up anything that's just the product.
The normie likes bright colors and "free" stuff. Not free stuff, mind you, just stuff that reads "free" in it somewhere, anywhere.

Picrel. All this social virtue signaling is because it costs functionally nothing to the supercorps to hire a bluehair brigade and let them add preschool drag shows to everything, and then they can go to Congress and get regulations that everyone in that industry has to follow their lead and spend a billion dollars on preschool drag show branding like they do. Don't have a billion dollars laying around in your start-up fund? Too bad, so sad, guess you were just on the wrong side of history, so you are legally forbidden from making cookies

Attached: image0-2.jpg (1114x733, 269.34K)