An Explanation of Self Interest

Cannot get any more clean and told in your face than this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLp9YMM7CI4

Attached: bret-weinstein-podcast-1[1].jpg (1200x700, 452.37K)

huh

There's a special place in my attic for this Jew and his brother, I don't care what anyone says.

Attached: s.png (1846x1066, 521.35K)

Jews do everything they can to not explain their sociopathy (which is different from greed, self-interest, hurt fee-fees during childhood, …).

Don't worry there's a special place in my oven for them

>alL jEwS aRe EbIL

Don't worry there's a special blade between your ribs for you.

Don't worry there is enough room for every Jew lover in the oven as well, you won't be alone Shabbos goy

>checked

you haven't got the stones, you muppet; now go fiddle with your cheese dick and post more 2D cartoon frogs.

Yes I see you're willing to defend Israel to the very last goyim.
Your semitephilia is absolutely revolting

Only good jew is a dead jew

>disdain for board culture
>use of disgusting terms like cheese dick
>loves kikes, hopes they like him back

Have a heart attack, boomer, hell is calling you home

checked

unfortunately their dominion, has inculcated deep jealousy, murmuring and resentment among sleep walking nigger cattle.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-10-03 053156.png (548x522, 265.39K)

Only good jew is a dead jew

I don't think you know where you are, take your disgusting semitephilia back to Facebook or Reddit

Even if a jew appears to be acting for the benefit of someone beside himself, it's only because you are unable to see his true goal. Everything a jew does he believes to be in his own interest. Even when they help their own people, that's simply to get more for themselves in future. This is why jews eventually infight and backstab each other, it's all about self interest in the end.

A jew could live for a thousand years and never even begin to understand altruism, empathy, kindness or compassion. It's just not in their nature.

you talk like a fucking gaylord.

give us a timestamp if you aren't a 1post nigger...no way I'm listening to this spittle mouthed kike for 50 minutes.

you can't appreciate the myths and lore encapsulated in the torah, or find appreciable the qualities of a people who have survived brutal edicts of expulsions, dispossession of property and State sanctioned pogroms, like no other people, only to overcome such adversity assert their will and manifest their destiny, you just can't....ok!

Listened to this kike’s podcast a few times. Total quack pushing every fake crank covid cure under the sun and pushing retarded conspiracies with no basis in reality. Doubt he even believes his own bullshit. Just a lying jew trying take control of the political right and lead it down a dead end alley.

Attached: 8997666F-DD05-4801-A0CC-BBA7339E3433.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

>A jew could live for a thousand years and never even begin to understand altruism, empathy, kindness or compassion. It's just not in their nature

You've never read Josephus or Philo.

Attached: 1635137375761.png (612x499, 288.74K)

Yeah, you suck circumcised cock, we know. You’ll be able to do that in Hell for them too. Now fuck off.

Oh so this is what Ashkenazi schizophrenia is like

>Josephus

HAHAHA. The Jew who let his own countrymen die so he could leave? Yeah, a true altruist lmao.

Jews have such beady eyes.