I was born in this country. My grandfather literally helped REBUILT this country FROM ASHES after the war...

I was born in this country. My grandfather literally helped REBUILT this country FROM ASHES after the war. German is my mother tongue.
I did more for this country than any retard on here.

And you tell me I don't belong here? Fuck you.

Attached: turkey_german_flag.jpg (667x368, 60.76K)

hurensohn

let me guess, you are a kurd who wants ignite the turk hate here on pol.
still doesnt matter because both, the turks and your cousinfucking shitrace are donkeyfucking cousin and sisterfuckers. get out of my country apo

I did more than you will ever do for Germany retarded fucks

And I'm sure you were paid to do it. Why don't you want to be with your genetic cousins? You are in a land where you are a genetic stranger.

go back to turkey, stop bitchin

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-005124~2.png (720x1160, 106.58K)

Economic reasons mainly

Why? Turkey is lost with Erdogay

Real Turk here, OP is an imposter.

The 1st generation turks and some older turks are decent and i don´t really have a problem with them. It´s mostly the young ones that pissed me off. 10 years ago when i was still in high school they always felt hard in their groups like joggers in the US. They would team up against the german kids and picked on them when they were alone. So what we german kids did was splitting up after school and waiting for them till their group also split up and each went their way alone. Then we would fuck them up. They were/are always looking for stress and are loud and obnoxious. I also heard that a lot of them are super pussy at home and don´t open their mouth but the moment they are outside they feel incredibly hard. I have a turkish friend from school though and he is more based than any german i ever met to the point where he listens to speeches from the madlad on vinyl and drinks wine to it. A lot of them are actually quite based. Only have a problem with the loud faggots that talk against germans.

T
U
R
K

R O A C H E S

begone !!

stop spamming this crap you little whiner

Attached: krieg1.jpg (1000x4350, 951.69K)

You don't belong in Anatolia either

Nigga do you know how many russians live in germany ? My whole area is dull with your kind

>pussy at home and don´t open their mouth
its because most fathers come from villages where beating your children is normal for them and i don't talk about the occasional slap on the cheeks. real beatings

You don’t belong there

>checked

>You don't belong in Anatolia either

Attached: file.png (651x741, 651.04K)

you don't belong in Germany

Go back to fucking Cambodia or wherever the fuck your grandad came from. If you weren't born to white German parents, you're not a kraut.

You will never be a real woman

Yet if I moved to Germany id fit in better than you even though I don't speak German. Because I am white.
You are a foreigner, a turk, you're not white.
No one would ever suspect me of being a rapist or a terrorist. Thats what your people do. There is a reason you are distrusted and not wanted in white countries.