Why should I keep contributing to society if it won't provide me with land or a wife?

Attached: 234234.jpg (212x238, 7.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wvianews.org/npr-national/2022-05-11/dating-coaches-who-specialize-in-working-with-people-with-autism-are-in-demand
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should society provide you with land or a wife user? What are you basing your belief that you are somehow entitled to those things just by existing?

cure for inceldom is easy

Attached: chop_it_off_just_do_it.jpg (1050x595, 387.04K)

>Why should society provide you with land or a wife user?
Because I've been contributing to it the past 10 years. I fail to see the point in continuing doing so.

So you have been an adult for 10 years and you haven't figured out how to get women or land? That is pretty sad user, those are not hard things to obtain and while society has no obligation to provide them someone at some point in your life should have sat down with you and explained where you are going wrong.
Check out of society if you want, but if you actually want those things then you should probably just find someone who has them and ask them what they did to get them.

>open borders
>sales tax
>property tax
>ever increasing rent
>stagnant wages
>feminism, #MeToo and OnlyFans turning women against men
>money printing inflating currency, devaluing any savings
>Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs the publicly touted discrimination against whites
>foreign worker visas handed out like candy to Chinese and Indians to come steal our technology
>corporations incentivized to ship jobs overseas, killing wages
We are not simply existing, user, we are living in a dying empire

>That is pretty sad user, those are not hard things to obtain
They are for the common man nowadays. Apparently you live in a cave

>you should probably just find someone who has them and ask them what they did to get them
LOL, LMAO. Kill yourself, boomernigger

>the problem is completely individual, there are no trends showing times have changed due to politics and social conditioning
Women marry corporations and the state to be empowered. Traditional family is attacked by corporations and investment firms to get women into the workforce. The financial class and feminist authors, journalists and politicians should all be killed.

Nah I don't live in a cave, I am just someone who found those things within the last 5-10 years. They were pretty easy to find so it is always sad to see people checking out because they can't get them. On my street there are quite a few homes that could be yours for less than $800 a month with only a couple of grand down, that seems a pretty low bar user.
For every woman you meet that is "empowered" and career oriented there is one that is introverted that just wants to stay home and play vidya. I wouldn't take the vocal minority of women as a reflection on women as a whole.

>vocal minority
Delusional. There are reasons why birth rates are below replacement, birth control use is widespread and hedonistic fornication is widespread. Corporate powers destroyed family and religion for profit.

While true, that isn't just women's fault. Men are also just as guilty of believing "settling" is a bad word or shameful. Most guys I know that are incel also have standards way higher than is warranted by their looks or wealth.

You shouldn't.

I don’t contribute at all and I’m living an awesome life,I’m on welfare in two provinces because I live on the border. Have a cute Asian wife and don’t pay taxes outside of sales taxes. Literally spend all my time at home in my comfy place playing games, fucking with stocks and selling weed.

I was literally homeless at 14 and have that shit. What’s your fucking problem?

Maybe because it was like that for the majority of human existence. You grew up in a tribe that provided you with housing and women.

Honestly can’t argue with that

>>For every woman you meet that is "empowered" and career oriented there is one that is introverted that just wants to stay home and play vidya.
bullshit. complete and total bullshit. they're all some combination of fat, single mom, coal burner, trying to be men, lesbian, or not looking to have kids. Fuck off with your false hope and "it's so easy, user! the bar is so low user!"
>Most guys I know that are incel also have standards way higher than is warranted by their looks or wealth.
I have good looks, muscular body (work out 3 times a week) and I'm wealthy. It's all vapid instagram cunts, fatties, lefties and single moms. Women are joke in this country, and it's a shame.

you're autistic, nigger
it's not anyone's fault

Dating coaches, who specialize in working with people with autism, are in demand

wvianews.org/npr-national/2022-05-11/dating-coaches-who-specialize-in-working-with-people-with-autism-are-in-demand

Because a man who doesn't have sex cannot be part of society and a man who doesn't own land has no stake in society, because once he shits the place up, he can leave to another place.

>npr
fuck outta here, nigger

Because if the game stops being worth playing for enough people they flip the table. Then we're all fucked.

I worked hard and achieved, believing the boomer bullshit, and I got nothing but student loans and a couple years of a good job but got fired by a greedy boomer with less education and skills. I realized it's all bullshit and fraud, top to bottom, and don't care what happens to the US.

What white conservatives really need to do is start to form a completely new and parallel society, totally independent from kike control/kike capital. It's already sort of starting. But trying to gain power in the system that is completely rigged and approaching USSR-levels of abuse and tyranny is pointless. Parallel systems built quietly is the way to go.

Because you should be properly compensated for your work.
You keep society going, therefore society has a responsibility to keep you going.

Not sure about your morality framing here. It's in your self-interest to keep enough men stable. A wife to fuck and kids to feed keeps men stable and therefore keeps society stable. Men are violent, savage animals at their core. When enough of them no longer have any reason to behave normally and stay peaceful, they stop doing it. The state can exert enough force to keep some number of men in line, but once that number hits a critical mass, it's all-out war/chaos/etc. This has happened many times in history.

Vast majority of human history you still had to deserve those things (either through your family's status or your own merit) to get them, the stable boy didn't just get given land and a wife after 10 years of mucking stables. In that way not much has changed.
Likely your personality then, you seem to be pretty bitter and no one wants to be with someone who is bitter at the world. You should work on that, you only get one life and by spending it filled with darkness you are just screwing yourself over.

Based, if you don't get shit give nothing.

The absolute #1, overwhelming issue that is destabilizing the west is women working. They have no need to marry men, and that means men no longer have any personal responsibilities at all. That's even more basic than land ownership. Men simply don't have any reason to care whether they live or die. That's why you see all the mass shootings. Most men with a wife and children think about their families and don't do crazy stuff like that even when they're at the end of their rope.

How about you get it youself instead of being an entitled cuck?

The stable boy didn't have any of the problems mentioned in
>>Likely your personality then, you seem to be pretty bitter
Nah, I am an agreeable and fun person when not arguing with retarded faggots like you on the internet
>spending it filled with darkness
Jews run this country and you are a Rabbi helping and cheering on the declining population of whites. You had out bitterness and insults in the form of "advice" but we can all see what you're doing here.

This, and it's only to get worse especially in China with there millions of men without wives

>For every woman you meet that is "empowered" and career oriented there is one that is introverted that just wants to stay home and play vidya.
How are you kikes able to lie so brazenly?

Yeah it sounds a bit incel'y but he has a point, man needs woman and a means of being productive or usefulness, take these away he has nothing to live for.

Pushing coal burning, cutting your cock off and endless superhero movies and vidya onions boy shit is killing us as well, not to mention microplastics/bpa and hormones in our food.

Why are girls getting periods at 9, why is the Chinese girl born in China a skinny and shapeless and tittyless (as per nature) whilst the Chinese girl born in west has an arse and titties?

Also these modern day retards who have gradually removed outlets of rational violence or enforcement of punishment against evil have been removing valid pools of access to legitimate mates to then raise a mostly normal family and of course the titantic global homo has been taking as much land as possible for the future societal collapse.

>land
>wife
I have those things and I don't participate in society
Wife participates in society and I make our land beautiful and productive

>agreeable and fun person
If that were the case you would probably be married user. You can call me a jew or a faggot all you want, but at the end of the day I am the one with a wife, child, and home :).
Ehhh I am not so sure. I think that has more to do with the way our society is built around a two income household primarily due to the cost of childcare. Honestly I think divorce is the biggest factor, so many people have divorced parents and broken homes that they have no one to lean on for the first handful of years and as a result both parents have to work.
If you talked to more women user you would realize it isn't a lie. The silent majority of women are not really interested in being president of a company or changing the world, they like the silent majority of men just want a stress free happy life.

>provide me
die nigger.

ask rightly of the King of the Whole Earth and your hearts desire shall be granted. you ask wrongly. and you desire for family has NOTHING to do with fallen society.
talking to myself as much as (you)