Dutch Any Forumsder general: the politics of the Netherlands

The following has "occurred" in the Netherlands:
- Idiot minister of housing wants us all to stop using gas to warm our houses and wants us to use electricity instead.
- We are already having issues providing enough electricty with the few houses that heat using electrity.
- Puts housing for immigrants above the housing needs of the Dutch tax payer.
- Rutte lies all the time and the Dutch are just fine with this.

>Required reading/watching (the following videos and articles are in Dutch)
- Ministry of Justice and Security refuses to investigate reports of rape by (underaged) individuals inflicted by the Dutch elite
youtube.com/watch?v=W4-_UDtcBls
demminkdoofpot.nl/home.html
- The city of Apeldoorn to turn into a "smart city" by the WEF, mysterious white boxes are attached to every streetlight
ezaz.nl/apeldoorn-levert-inwoners-uit-aan-dataverzamelaar

>WEF documents here
rijksoverheid.nl/documenten/wob-verzoeken/2022/03/24/besluit-wob-verzoek-overeenkomsten-met-world-economic-forum

>AIVD documents here (we are famous, thanks Erik!)
aivd.nl/documenten/jaarverslagen/2022/04/28/aivd-jaarverslag-2021

Previous threads:

Attached: بوابوا السرطان.png (1050x858, 436.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2432069-hot-girl-summer-lijsten-grote-kans-dat-meiden-hiermee-over-grenzen-gaan
vpro.nl/argos/lees/onderwerpen/artikelen/2022/nog-steeds-veel-jongeren-in-jeugdzorg-slachtoffer-van-misbruik.html
twitter.com/LauraBromet/status/1534896591748079617
youtube.com/watch?v=MFSW_HL0nRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HITLER DOOD WAT NOU

nos.nl/artikel/2432069-hot-girl-summer-lijsten-grote-kans-dat-meiden-hiermee-over-grenzen-gaan
Whore girl summer approaching Weimar sooner than one might think

Poepen

If we don't speak Enrish (no offence) we get bans.
I heard the German thread is as cooperating too.

alright, back again to my rant

Dagelijkse herinnering dat de overheid kinderen uit hun huizen haalt om mee aan ze kunnen zitten

vpro.nl/argos/lees/onderwerpen/artikelen/2022/nog-steeds-veel-jongeren-in-jeugdzorg-slachtoffer-van-misbruik.html

we already surpassed Weimar a long time ago I am afraid

Attached: 1654113272566.png (533x497, 19.21K)

In the bucket zeker?

Gewoon schijt hebben

I HATE THIS GODFORSAKEN HELLSCAPE CALLED THE NETHERLANDS, ITS FILLED WITH DUMB PEOPLE THAT FAIL FOR GOVERNMENT SCAMS.

ME WITH MINOR BRAIN DAMAGE AND A AUTISM DIAGNOSIS CAN EVEN FULLY UNDERSTAND THE GAMES THESE GOVERNMETN FUCKS PLAT.

NOT A FAN OF RUSSIA, BUT PLEASE NUKE THIS PLACE.

Ik wil Mark Rutte onthoofden in Minecraft

nah not yet, weimar germany perhaps, but not anywhere near to Weimar Berlin yet

Attached: 1634290999956.png (652x763, 1.01M)

holy cancer this bitch is fucking crazy
>Bemoedigend dat we aan de vooravond van een agrarische omwenteling die voor veel boeren heel pijnlijk wordt
twitter.com/LauraBromet/status/1534896591748079617

Attached: yasserferastarasinghvarma.jpg (225x225, 10.08K)

Make sure that there is a Any Forumsder thread going tomorrow!

I CANNOT FUCKING BUTCHER A CHICKEN IN MY GARDEN, BECAUSE WITHIN 10 MINUTES A ARRESTATIE TEAM ARIVES. GETTING ME 10 YEARS PRISON.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFSW_HL0nRM THESE ARMENIANS BASICALLY BUTCHER A CAMEL AND GRILLED IT. WE CALL OURSELFS A FIRST WORLD NATION.

BUT THE ONLY THING I CAN GET IS WATER INJECTED CHICKENS, MICROPLASTIC IN PORK MEAT, GLUED TOGETHER STAKES. THE EGGS ARE NOT FRESH AND STINK, THE TAB WATER IS FILLED WITH ANTICONCEPTION AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS DRUGS.

EVERYTHING IS SO GODDAMN EXPANSIVE.

I HATE THE NETHERLANDS. I HATE THIS PLACE, MY GENETIC LINE SHOULD'VE STAYED IN FUCKING GERMANY. BECAUSE GERMANS HAVE MORE TESTOSTERONE THAN THESE "PEOPLES"

Attached: f83da70ce286096880bbb40471e49ec2.jpg (860x711, 42.28K)

Godsamme houd je bek man. Er komen geen kernkoppen en de weg naar beneden gaat door. Gillen helpt niet, het beestje bij de naam is een begin, concrete actie is een vereiste. Lange mars door de instituties en eigen scholen zoals FvD doet komt nog het dichtste bij wat nodig is, net als de rechtse mediasfeer. We zitten alleen nog zo ver van kritieke massa af dat het mij ook bang te moede wordt. Maar opgeven zit niet in ons bloed en daar moeten we ook niet aan toegeven. We zijn godverdomme kwaad, en terecht, maar je moet dat niet in zelfdestructie omzetten als een beest dat zijn eigen poot van ellende afknaagt.

Will do at the same time too

Attached: grafiek.png (1507x629, 66.95K)

Geheckeerd. Binnenkort mijn jong.

Just want to point out I fucking hate "expats" as much as any other regular brown immigrant. You take our jobs, drive up the living prices, you care only for the "fun" of our capital city while returning home in a few years or so and don't even speak Dutch. Whenever I hear some fucking Anglo or Greek say "uhm english please???" when I order a fucking drink I want to grab a baseball bat and smash your knees to smithereens and turn you into a life time cripple.

Attached: janny.jpg (1050x858, 150.02K)

> muh fvd
Baudet is een klotemongool die iedereen maar vertrouwd en constant messen in zn rug krijgt door opportunistische klootzakken

DIT KUT VOLK VERDIENT HET RECHT NIET!
ALLEEN DE NOORDELINGEN EN SOMMIGE ZUIDERLINGEN HEBBEN BESTAANDS RECHT.

we need to discuss about more important stuff

Attached: eva hihi.jpg (1080x1271, 333.79K)

Serbian femboy suck my cock

u wot

I HOPE THEY DIE OF FAMINE

letterlijk

Goedenavond heren. Beter zo, een Any Forumsder draad op dit tijdstip. Wie staat er nou zo vroeg op? Salarisjes?

Sex maand voor 18 jarige hoere.

Ja maar het is het beste wat wij nu hebben en hij schijtpaalt ook hier

of that i have no doubt, monetary policies will lead to hyperinflation and freefall ensues.

Any Forums is for discussion of politics. All discussion here must occur in English.

If you want to talk about random topics in any language you want, go to /bant/.

hey user,

tijd om een veganist te worden, of niet?

> Salarisjes?
Ja ik werk 40 uur om mijzelf, mijn vrouw en mijn witte-zoon-blauwe-ogen-blond-haar te kunnen onderhouden

Shit up janny.

But you never will because you're a domestic cuck who posts power fantasys on an anime bread baking forum.

Attached: 1651479790504.png (1430x907, 424.23K)