Fuck Kent County prosecutor Becker!

His faggot just charged Officer Schurr with second degree murder for shooting a nigger that was fighting him and was about to use the officers taser against him. Of all the fucked up things BLM has done to our country I think the worst has to be all these insane District Attorneys that prioritize the well being of violent thugs over their victims and charging officers that acted within the confines of the law just to appease the violent mob.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/06/09/patrick-lyoya-death-officer-charged-murder/7570955001/

Attached: 0B332003-FEB1-4FDE-9968-07CF7A36A7AA.jpg (1170x1424, 715.57K)

If you're a cop in a blue area and you haven't resigned by this point, I don't know what to tell you. You know damn well you will be railroaded for doing your job.

At this point, if you get charged with anything, your best bet is to run

who cares not my problem. let more and more cops and those who boot lick them understand that they are viewed as nothing by the people with power and they will be thrown under the bus, have their career ruined or end up in jail if they cross the wrong negro, even criminal ones where they are in the right because of 'social conditions'

NIGGER HATE THREAD

Attached: 1654190065066.webm (640x622, 2.81M)

He'll beat the charges

HEEEEEEM

Attached: Dead negro.webm (576x1080, 2.82M)

Attached: 1654797034775.jpg (819x1024, 84.89K)

It's hard to have any pity for the people who went around enforcing COVID restrictions while turning a blind eye to all the riots in 2020. All cops are bastards, any of them getting what they deserve isn't bad

SLEEEEEEPY

Attached: 1654165349051.webm (320x564, 2.08M)

Attached: pol-1.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

>insane District Attorneys that prioritize the well being of violent thugs over their victims
Are you talking about police officers or blacks here?

Attached: pol.webm (386x446, 1.83M)

if you fight with cops on the ground for over 3 or 4 minutes, that should be considered an unusual and dangerous situation. Thats not a normal occurrence, and if the cop mistakenly shot his weapon instead of a tazer he shouldnt be charged. When you're fighting someone for that long you get exhausted and adrenaline wears off, you get foggy.

Attached: 2532222222222222.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Fpbp. Fuck them.

what would happen if a boozy lowrider just cheekily rolled a big fuckoff frag grenade at those faggots and then stealthily yeeted away?

Nice
Fuck pigs

Why does Any Forums think that the police are their friends? 98% of the police will immediately start kicking in doors and shooting you if the democrats manage to pass gun confiscation laws.

Idk why don't you try it you pussy

Charged is not convicted.

context? was it manlet rage

You're all massive idiots. Embarrassing. If good men refuse to be cops bad men take the jobs and become tyrants.

I dont, but I also have no reason to hate the police either. im not a woke urbanite retard and I dont commit crimes.

he deserves a fair trial and I think after seeing the video he shouldnt be charged. the dude had his tazer in hand when the shot was fired

that's what blue areas deserve and that's what they want.

Fuckin mean right hook there

Attached: 1517076267152.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

If you live in said blue areas, you're already under the boot of tyrants and you can't even defend yourself.
Leave. Let the Democrat cities burn themselves down if they desire it so badly.

>Be good cop
>get fired
This isn't rocket surgery retard, don't you have a wife to beat?

he specifically said charged, the article specifically says charged, you fucking shill shiteating faggot whore.

That’s already happened dumbass. I live in Portland and all the cops with brains left long ago. Only muh pension losers remain.

>fair trial
>after police have stood by for the last few years protecting criminals, antifa and other rioters
>have no duty to protect individuals
Nigger, if the police were worth support then Any Forums would be supporting them. The police are just tools of the establishment, and the establishment hates regular people.