Why are Americans so scared of a functioning healthcare system?

Why are Americans so scared of a functioning healthcare system?

Attached: 62B26972-5137-4690-847E-1C16870208EC.jpg (828x484, 133.91K)

How many niggers and kikes in those 32 countries?

Having it and "it working" are two different things.
Plenty of nations "have it" but it works like shit (lots of things not covered, have to wait 5+ years for something like a knee or hip replacement etc)..
Also you get to pay half of your income as taxes for this shitty privilege.
Plus in the states we have 40 million obese niggers that need heroic medical care.

Wait, I thought ObamaCare fixed all that!
Are you implying we were lied to?

The cracks are starting to show. Nhs is failing bud.

Government run healthcare can be weaponized against political opponents. They've already used the IRS and DOJ to go after conservatives.

Because we don't want to lose 3/4 of our income in taxes in exchange for healthcare that doesn't cover shit.

Literally everybody here who can goes to the US to get treated. Our doctors literally showed up to work in raincoats during the beginning of covid because we didn't have face masks or gloves.

The US system creates some better treatments (especially for rarer diseases). Plenty of Europeans have gone to the US for treatment.
'Universal healthcare' is nice though. One less thing to worry about.

>DOJ
I thought january 6th was antifa? Or are you talking about something else?
>IRS
Went after libertarians and we deserve it

And beaners. Y'all think white Americans are bad with their diabetes you've clearly never spent time around a large number of beaners

>work
The NHS doesn't work.

>captcha: GAS

The failed one must be Canada? If you get cut and need stiches it takes 12 hrs

The IRS specifically went after tea party conservative pacs. Also
>memeflag
>we deserve it
>fellow white people

because we have too many losers on welfare, unlike other decent countries

Not scared it's just we already live in a society of hypochondriacs and people who glamorize the medical profession to absurd level never before seen. The corona hoax bullshit proved that, the medical advice didn't even have to make any sense at all and people ate it up for attention, they were fine with pretending a fake virus was real if they had a change for free (tax payed) attention.
Not only that I don't want other Americans to live any longer than they have to since most are just pieces of shit anyway who would be better off deceased and gone from the world, especially the obese

WE ARE SO HEALTHY AND FIT WE DON'T NEED HEALTHCARE, BITCH!

>'Universal healthcare' is nice though. One less thing to worry about.

Also, have a feeling that "universal healthcare" is ok in northern Europe... but not that great the further south you go (but I could be wrong).

our healthcare sucks user I got way better treatment when I had appendicitis in a "shitty" hospital in california than anything I get here

>able to make it work
...and the 33rd developed nation without it has the literal best healthcare quality.

We watched Democrats handle Covid. My body my choice.

israel is one of the 32 countries, but i bet their system fucks over the 30% non-jew population.

The best healthcare I've ever recieved was in Mexico.

>got a bad leg infection
>go to doctors in Mexico city centre unannounced
>get seen in 30 minutes
>prescribed antibiotics that aren't available in UK
>total cost 60 dollars

it used to be true that the whole world would travel to the US for top notch healthcare unavailable in those other 32 countries. still true probably but unclear after the covid hoax.

don't want my child dehydrated to death because I offended some doctor
simple as

Attached: Remember, the ones with vests are unarmed, the ones with jackets aren't.png (750x860, 620.63K)

To be fair, if you went to a big hospital in a big American city it would still take 12 hrs and also cost probably 5 grand. But we can go to an urgent care clinic and it'd be done in like an hour and cost probably 50 bucks depending on if your insurance is worth a shit or not.

Our healthcare system is absolutely not perfect or even really great, but neither is anyone else's at the end of the day.

Tea party are libertarians with extra steps. I used to vote for them before jorgsen

and all of the other countries dont have a military they use often. its 1 or the other and europe begged america to continue to waste money on its military

we dont have one so every one else who can afford it can have 1 . your welcome snotty eurpeans who want the brown people kept in line but also scoff at america for not providing free hormones to trannys

Attached: all hail s0tan.png (1217x652, 179.98K)

>Why are Americans so scared of a functioning healthcare system?
shit tier argument, health care is used as a means to stripmine the populace