Attached: 1[1].jpg (852x480, 41.48K)

>Bong can even own a butter knife

>posts an image of a female

Can someone translate this from arab?

I can only cast magic missile once per day user

guns even out the playing field, removing natural advantages

Who said anything about ARs?
Also it rhymes with page

Attached: 2C394B0C-4D33-41B5-84AF-0F2AD046D16B.jpg (1080x1080, 85.92K)

What does this sussy girl defend herself with sis

>Daddy came too much in my mouth

She holds WHAT? In her mouth?

I can defend myself from a pack of niggers and or a murder of glows

Attached: IMG_20210329_152654188.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Clearly the victims couldn't.

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1651687280175.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

what's up bong kun
nice blondie there
think i can buy one from you paki pals next door?
i don't mind if she's a little used up, just make sure her face ain't swollen

You can defend yourself against an assult rifle without one?

>He can't defend himself without an assault rifle
Granted it's not as effective as cultural subversion there Moshe. But it's a start.

Attached: xyz.gif (220x211, 233.9K)

Yes it’s true. If you are American and the mindless nigger hordes start attacking you will be defenceless without an assault rifle. It is simply the truth. Give up your assault rifle and the nigger hordes will tear you limb from limb, cook you alive, and eat you. Remember the nigger hate threads of 3-4 years ago? Remember seeing South Africans being killed by niggers in those webms? America is just a hairline away from being South Africa.

Qrd?

>OMG OMG OMG GUYS LOOK LOOK ANOTHER BAIT THREAD OOOOOO I LOVE BAIT THREADS GUYS LETS ALL POST IN THIS BAIT THREAD RIGHT NOW HAHA I LOOOOVEEEE BAIT THREADS

90iq

>Cant sneed his feed without a chuck

Attached: 1643326039663.jpg (207x243, 8.09K)

>he doesn't sage whilst responding to a bait thread

What's up with the britfags posting in full force

Also bait threads are fine as long as you sage them

And where should we be posting Mahmoud? Please link us to the thread that needs our attention at this very moment.

tranny gets de-transitioned

No plz loli dont laugh at me I'm strong look, please stop laughing at me

>assault rifle
Its misleading term.
Semi automatic machinegun is better weapon to defend yourself from mashinegun armed flying and non flying drones, attackers with any small arms, or police fags with non lethal weapons like tasers. If that man had a semi automatic machinegun he could have maybe saved his child that was crying for help for one hour while he was tased like cattle by cops.
Or he could at least shoot some cops that allowed the shooter to empty all his ammunition into toddlers before going in.
If I was the parent I would start with the police chief and than hound down every one of the cops involved, one by one and they would beg for a quicker death.

You ever stand up against a roving pack of Paki's or niggers before?

Let me guess you're a shit skin colonizing Bongland so you're the one people need a gun against

I'm so glad you're reduced to having to post b8 this shitty to get public opinion to shift in favor of something you're powerless to get done yourself.

herbs

Pedophiles

>Blocks bullets with hands
EZ