BREAKING - OFFICER CHARGED IN KILLLING OF PATRICK LYOYA

detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/06/09/patrick-lyoya-grand-rapids-police-officer-christopher-schurr-kent-county-charges/7559554001/

ARE WE GONNA PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT??!!!!

Attached: pat.jpg (1280x701, 121.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S
youtube.com/watch?v=I7SIJJ05g80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck cops, fuck jannies, and fuck you

Attached: not_my_problem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

i dont know any of the details of this case but if a nigger died, then it must be a good thing

the 1st amendment should be taken away from the paywall pigs

Fuck cops, but this is getting out of hand. It will be just women on the force pretty soon

Oh no! A welfare kang dieded! Someone quick kill all wypipo!

All white cops should have retired by now.

Yea I don't understand why they keep punching in and grinding. How much does it take??

>Becker started the announcement extending gratitude to the Lyoya family, adding they were informed first of the charge and received a written letter explaining it in their native language of Swahili.

Attached: 1591158010601.jpg (900x600, 79.88K)

>Dead nig
>Cop will get tortured in the ZOG prison system

Win-win. Fuck cops and fuck niggers

Imagine being a Michigan cop and still showing up to work. Lmfao

Attached: 1650644994923.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

KeK

Attached: 1649905243730.webm (808x436, 2.86M)

He didn't relax.

i remember it the day of when the girlfriend shared her sob story and it got picked up by BLM and associated social justice orgs
yeah so what you see in the full video is basically the dude wildin- probably geeked out on whatever the fuck- and deciding, for whatever bullshit reason, that he was gonna wrestle this cop for ~10 minutes ..with no shoes on, and then the family came out with the familiar lines. we've all heard them. you know you have
>he was a good boy
>he ain't do nothin wrong
>white people out here killin niggas
and all the rest of it
anyway- yeah no if you try to overpower a cop, especially when you're close enough to pull out a knife or whatever, it doesn't matter if your skin color is whiter than a new mexico missile test--you're getting shot, and the cop isn't gonna waste more than 1 bullet

don't be a retard
that's the moral of the story here
idc if you're white, brown, black, yellow, red, or any shade in between
if you have a dad, he should've already told you this
the trouble is that most of you probably didn't, based on how you behave compared to my generation when we were your age

but i'm happy to share this information with you. don't be a dumbass. have your day in court. fuck cops, but there's no sense in putting them in a split second decision where they have to decide which one of you is making it home to their family after the altercation. shit- out here in my neck of the woods, you can straight up punch a cop trying to arrest you and the DA will throw out all charges. just don't give them a reason to think that you're prepared to kill them, and you'll be fine

right but that would've also been an appropriate response if the perp had been any other race

goddamn, probably not legal, but I sure wish it was.

>the full video is basically the dude wildin
why do you talk like a NIGGER?

it was a legal shot. it was even a valid shot. still murder, so i think the ruling is probably appropriate

maybe because i was raised somewhere where my sister and i were the only white kids in our school
also- you can't defeat an enemy you don't understand. be careful with intellectual laziness user. it won't serve you well if there is indeed a race war in your lifetime

also- i've seen what makes faggot edgelords like you smile
every character i type without your permission raises my self-esteem

Nope as someone who despises Niggers this was still murder he was in control of the guy being on top of him.

Attached: 1525214624235.jpg (483x604, 16.62K)

Loyala again?

Attached: Father Heinrich Himmler SJ.jpg (720x461, 115.64K)

>it was a legal shot
The key detail here is the the nig had the cop's taser in his hands.
Now I'm convinced that as bad as it looks, the cop didn't have any other choice because the guy could have used his own taser against him, got control of his gun, and killed him.
He will argue he was in immediate fear for his life and walk.

Pretty obvious justified shoot

In all honesty the cop was in the wrong. The wrestling was over and he pulled his gun out for no reason.

>rapefugee nigger has stolen license plate on car
>gets pulled over
>argues with cop then runs
>struggles with cop on ground
>nigger cop domes rapefugee nigger

I think you're wrong, we will have private security in the future.
wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S

>Nope as someone who despises Niggers this was still murder
see they weren't "struggling over the officer's taser", the nig had full control over the cops taser (it's in his right hand), and won't drop it.
youtube.com/watch?v=I7SIJJ05g80

I knew it. Was wondering what took so long.

>PUT UP WITH
?
Fuck cops. Only unarmed people need pigs to "protect" them. Fucking ZOG scum enforcers. They chose the wrong side.

The wrestling was over once the bullet left the barrel you negro sympathizer.

And what was that in the black mans hand at the beginning of the video?

Riiiiiight.

You fucking NIGGER.

DaDAYUM, DAT NIGGAS WAVES BEATIN BLOOD, OMM NIGGA GOT A WHOLE BEEHIVE OF DEYA AND HE ICED OUT, ON THE FI THEY JUST HATE TO SEE A NIGGA WIT SOME MONEY

These cops ever take high school wrestling before? Just chop his arm, drive his shoulder into the ground, catch his arm in an arm bar behind his back and cuff him.

> Jesuit hoax
> Lyoya
> Jesuit founder Ignatius of Loyola
> Lyoya - Loyola
> 119 days between their deaths on the calendar

You're either a liar or a coward. The fight isn't over until the guy gives up, He struggles and fights the whole time. The bystander should be charged with incitement to murder. He's encouraging his friend and gaslighting the pig. The pig did no wrong here.

briefly
different jurisdictions treat tasers differently, but i hear you. homeboy wasn't reaching for the taser. still murder, but securing him for arrest was an impossible task. should the guy have lost his life? i doubt it. this is why cops are.. supposed to be trained to call for backup long before they think they'll absolutely need it. if he had done that, the family would be suing the local PD and winning a 6-figure sum instead of 7 or 8. anyway- yeah. he feared for his life, and that's valid. gun to the back of the head, though? shoot him in the shoulder or the right lung, and then apply first aid. right in the back of the head is a pussy move, if you ask me
yeah. at least we're in agreement about basic facts. i detailed it a bit above
pretty sure it was a relative's car, but ok
probably borrowed it without asking, and then.. detroit being detroit, that person assumed the worst and mistakenly called the cops for a stolen vehicle. that'd be my guess

it bothers me that people keep bringing this up. obviously, the black dude wasn't trying to get the cop's taser. obviously, he was prepared to kill the cop. we can take those as givens. on the other hand, the actual debate here should be whether a shot to the back of the head was the appropriate response. when you're completely in control of the situation, whether you're aware of it or not, you have something of an obligation to be the bigger man. after all the BLM shit, any self-respecting cop with an IQ any higher than the average temperature on a summer day in their jurisdiction (yes these are related. feel free to look for yourself) left a LONG time ago. what you have now are the pussy enforcers who are no better than wagies. i think, if we're being honest with ourselves, that we can expect to see a lot more shit like this in the future

>Claims to have been only white kid in school growing up so he talks like a coon
Big ups, liquid richard. I see you

Look at the niggers right hand. He was armed.

nigger had the cop's tazer in his right hand.

The black guy literally has a gun in his right hand.

Fuck the police

Fuck niggers

yeah i mean i'm pretty much culturally black
have fun judging me user

I remember right after it happened the official story was the guy was going for the cops gun, which they are allowed to defend against with lethal force.

But looking at the video I'm honestly not sure.

I'm not a nigger lover, but just to be honest if the guy is just throwing hands he might be an asshole but that cop has everything from a steel baton to a taser to use before he kills the dude.

bring back metal batons
these things hurt.

That's crazy.
Easier said than done, remember there is no honor out there, listen to his friend. The cop needed to win, and win quickly and decively. Who knows what would've happened if he merely wrestled the dude, his friend might've put away the camera and joined in.

You are lying bullshitter. You are in the same league as his little bitch friend egging the situation on. Ropes, we need ropes.

an electron gun but hey sure
nobody else seems to care about definitions anymore, so thanks for the room temp IQ take i guess

Show bussy

gay lovers spat, look how he's humping the corpse.

i mean the cop deserved this and he knew it. the expression on his face right after he executed the guy he was kneeling on with a point blank shot to the back of the head showed that he knew he fucked up
>the way he said "Get back!"
yeah he's fucked

Incapacitate cop, take cops real gun. You are a lying fuck.

>the police that are being thrown in prison for arresting people are going to walk through a hail of bullets to take your guns
See, this, that school shooting, its all making me realize I can literally just say no to the government and life will be fine.

Astroturf shit won't work here, fuck off.

Criminals, for felony arrests, who fail to comply with lawful commands should not be wrestled or fought but simply shot.

what is this?

Attached: e34rtgyh.png (994x664, 925.71K)

well- in some jurisdictions, love it or hate it, i've read that they'll still carry those as a strictly visual deterrent but aren't allowed to use them. idk if that's true, but i've read it. i read a lot of news, so i can't point you in a particular direction, but i've seen stories about it peppered here and there over the past 2 to 3 years

>Protesters disrupted a Grand Rapids city commission meeting where the shooting was a topic of discussion.
Were they arrested for treason?