5 GOP gubernatorial candidates were removed from the ballot for false signatures

>5 GOP gubernatorial candidates were removed from the ballot for false signatures
>Her final opponent got arrested by the FBI

What are the odds?

Attached: fiXovtcx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35.38K)

She's a goddamn British agent.

why is michigan so important to the deep state?

Imagine the smell
STFU fag, stretchin gretch is one of the single greatest michiganders to ever live. She saved us from the brunt of COVID

I hate her and she's evil but I would cum an entire mountain in that milf pussy.

They’re worried about where Chicago will fall in the coming years

Attached: 66B97F62-78B2-44CD-8262-28E7930E9E34.jpg (965x584, 628.28K)

I don't know but isn't there an oil pipeline from Canada that she shut down last year?

>why is michigan so important to the deep state?
Ted Nugent and his militia.

Best place for UN Peacekeeper's to March down from China's colony on our Northern border

NIGGER

Racin-no wait, that's Wisconsin.

Because I live here

Lol how the US is going full USSR, and apparently nobody gives a fuck. DC could do literally anything, just go house to house and rape people's kids, and nobody would do anything about it.

based alex jones enjoyer

Always knew republicunts were the cheaters

nigger. go back to baldwin.

*every* one of them? Even the last guy arrested by the FBI for trespassing?

You realize that the vast majority of countries do stuff like arrest political opposition, and the reason the US has remained stable with the oldest continuous government is because we don't (or didn't until recently).

Your country's in trouble mate.

>gop projecting and actually cheating
wow you don't say

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

i mean the feds only go places with full local police protection. they shut down whole neighborhoods so feds can go about glowie business with several layers of police roadblocks. Defund the police, but i bet “i support my local law enforcement the sheriff is bAsEd!”

you get exactly what you deserve.

Fresh water, militias

>And now, suddenly, democrats care about signature verification

well now we know where they cant afford to loe. that is where we have to beat them.

Hopefully it falls into Lake Michigan

>march accross the great lakes
Ok then.