Why are they pushing dinosaurs so hard right now?

Why are they pushing dinosaurs so hard right now?

Attached: SuperTrex.jpg (1440x2581, 1.25M)

Jurassic park marketing. Remember Jurassic Park 3, which included the "spinosaurus" that wasn't even sure if real? Well, here we are again.

Dinosaurs and space make these little faggots forget about what's important which is how the government uses their tax money

>largest land predator
Second largest, user.

Attached: unit.jpg (478x540, 44.27K)

Well I'm sure glad you're here to keep track of Jurassic Park sequels.

If you can't comprehend Jewish control over the people - as part of MK Ultra - using media and "SCIENCE!", you are sorely misguided.

I thought they had feathers and shit now. Did they change they're mind?

>newly discovered dinosaur
They literally just make shit up.

Same for raptors. Pure Hollywood faggotry

>spineless spinosaurus
You wot

>why are they pushing dinosaurs
They’re trying to keep everyone on the linear timeline as tho this is the first time human beings have been in this exact same spot as the every 25,000 year celestial occurrence approaches this fall. They want you afraid of science (aliums, dinosaurs, global warming), because it pulls you further from GOD. Enjoy the show

cant tell what the fuck they had to old.
We have lizards and birds now, probs had both then

because raptor poon is best poon

Because it supports the theory of evolution, as opposed to creationism, and subsequently also supports the big bang, gravity and globe earth theories (hoaxes).

Redpill me

Are dinosaurs completely bullshit ?

Or are they mostly bullshit and there is some truth to them.

complete and utter horse shit

He's a big guy
kek

Because the whole "the dinosaurs all went extinct" thing isnt true. The reptilian ayys are dinosaurs that developed intelligence and left the planet before the meteors hit.

To get kids used to worshipping demons

>Remember Jurassic Park 3
lol, no grandpa, i dont

Attached: satisfied bane.jpg (1280x720, 68.8K)