Russians are doing clandestine sea poisoning between Finland and Sweden. Unknown substance offloaded from ships...

Russians are doing clandestine sea poisoning between Finland and Sweden. Unknown substance offloaded from ships. Bastards.

Attached: 13-3-12484683.jpg (1200x675, 66.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/4G1EaZrk5JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just dropping off a few mines.

No, it's poison

Attached: oljyvuoto.jpg (496x279, 18.38K)

what the fuck even is that picture? looks AI generated and you and your discord friends are spreading this false info around

what are you up to?

You are the typical retard who believes in homeopathy, aren't you? It is impossible for a poison not to be diluted among millions of tons of water, not even the radioactive waste from Fukushima could have affected the water.

If Russia invades during American gay month I support them.

It's unknown substance aka poison. Ruskies are trying to kill the Gulf of Bothnia. Motherfuckers are already poisoning Gulf of Finland with their shit and now the spread venom shit with ships.

The eternal russian scum. Nr 1 enemy to Europe. It seems communists never change.

Attached: ZTard.png (812x450, 280.13K)

You are seriously dumb mf. Dropping few tons of Polonium to Baltic sea will kill all living things.

>few tons
One gram of polonium is worth 36 million euros

I eat polonium for breakfast

You have other shit stored in 100k s of tons in open air. Just look at your "industrial monotowns". Something like Norilsk.

Attached: 57d034d9c36188bd428b4689-1eyx0ps-e1476126171278.jpg (900x450, 95.28K)

Delayed, Russia nor any country can obtain tons of Polonium without US intelligence detecting it.

>be Finn
>go completely insane

It is niggerium

the bastards are you. just stay neutral you faggots.

This is casus belli level shit. Deliberately poisoning sea. I didnt think even you niggers can go this low.

Good. I hope every Fin and Swede dies. Two of the faggiest countries on Earth.

thats because euros are trash
its worth way less in BTC and kgs of gold :)

kek

>Russia is the only country that could obtain the polonium.
>I would do an action that would give it away without a doubt.

Your parents must be cashing in well thanks to your retarded mind.

good luck snownigger, remember your government brought this on you

Based Russians

angloids and swedes are the same thing. kys faggot. youtube.com/shorts/4G1EaZrk5JY

Stop doing whatever type of shit thats making you think or believe any of this garbage user

>few tons of Polonium
Few tons of Polonium are more expensive than the Baltic sea and all countries around it. Much more expensive.

Why vpn ivan?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes faggots, enjoy it for some more days until you get nuked for bringing nato to they doorstep, fucking retarded nigger loving fags

Attached: 1654105181083s.jpg (125x92, 1.86K)

I don't like you nor ruskies therefore I don't like niggers