Why be a cop?

Patrick Lyoya facts:
>Had blood-alcohol level 3x higher legal level
>Crack cocaine found in system
>Monkey dust aka bath salts found in system
>Had 10 outstanding felony warrants
>Fought with cop over his gun

If all of this doesn't justify the shooting why bother be a cop? At this point you're not allowed to do shit but get shot by these fucking criminals.

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-141830.png (864x1872, 743.46K)

Honestly everyone calls me a boot licker and its not so much 'boot licking' but the long term affect of all this cop hate is going to be worse quality cops and even more incidents. Its just going to get worse.

Just like the long term affect about them lying about the covid 'vaccine' and saying if you get it you won't get covid will be that people don't trust big pharma, the government, or the news and now you will have retards not getting the vaccines they actually need like polio and smallpox or whatever.

I watched the video. I think the cop did everything right up until the point where he shot him. I understand the guy had his taser and he is in a struggle. But I would think the torso/bigger body mass would have been better. I don't understand why they have him 2nd degree murder. I think they might have had a chance with manslaughter but 2nd degree all but guaranteed he will go free.

We're already there. Cops were pretty hit or miss before all this. Now, forget about it. A cop who still cares or tries is an idiot.

If by incidents you mean dead niggers then good. Kill them all.

>Be me
>Be cop
>Constant bombardment from people about how evil I am
>Need to constantly watch every step I make
>Funding is being cut, losing coworkers every day
>Less and less of us patrolling the streets and able to make it on calls
>School shooting
>ohfuckme.jpg
>Not trained or staffed for this
>Don't even try to stop shooter
>World goes nuts because we stood by
>Can't figure out why we don't do anything anymore
Little off topic but I'm surprised anyone still applies to be a cop anymore

>>Had blood-alcohol level 3x higher legal level
>>Crack cocaine found in system
>>Monkey dust aka bath salts found in system
Judging from the Chauvin trial I'm sure the prosecution will argue all three of these are good for you

LMAO DEAD NIGGER!
LMAO DEAD NIGGER!
LMAO DEAD NIGGER!

Whatever ACAB defund them and let us shoot these son of bitchs ourselfs,

There would still be cops, the banana gestapo.

>The jews enforcers will be much harsher next time around if you don’t submit and like them now.
Jews have mentally buck broken you so hard that you cannot even fathom not being a bootlicking slave loser. You are by far one of the most American Americans there have ever been.

Attached: 4D381094-EB6B-4B41-B793-E07C59F58998.jpg (1125x1391, 690.08K)

I'm not gonna sit here and defend ZOGpig scum.

>>Funding is being cut
Funding for what? What dont you have money for? MRAPs? Full auto weapons? Flying helicopters all over at 10k dollars a minute when you could just use a drone?

>Need to constantly watch every step I make
Nice. You should quit too and find a skilled labor position.

>implying gringo losers have any talent beyond licking george floyds toes
there's a reason you exported your manufacturing to china and Mexico.

>why bother be a cop?
exactly. only an idiot would be a cop. dont be one

>Funding for what?
The first thing that would come to mind would be training and not just training to be a police officer I imagine they need to be certified in first aid as well
Before posting like a retard how about using your fucking brain
Welcome newfag, remember that when you're calling 9-11 after some nigger breaks into your home or start chimping out on your front lawn

Good, accelerate

Cool it with the anti semitism.

>amerimutts so pathetic they have to import indians and chinks to do all their medicine and engineering, while jews rule them
nuke america when?

>remember that when you're calling 9-11 after some nigger breaks into your home or start chimping out on your front lawn
From a leaf? Nigger, I pray for that day.
I am never more than 6 ft away from a gun at all times in my home and a 12 lb cannon on the lawn.

There's^

If Jews are the ones ruling America, who’s making the decision to import all those people and export all that industry?
>shitskins can’t into logic

Those are monkeys in suits.

gringos are that dumb