Zerohedge has been taken offlinr

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-151549_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1079x1074, 138.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/156788/zero-hedge-russian-trojan-horse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_delbrueckii_subsp._bulgaricus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting why

Try again later

Fuck that doomer jew rag.

Good. It was a kremlin mouthpiece anyways that served only to divide westerners against each other to russia's benefit
newrepublic.com/article/156788/zero-hedge-russian-trojan-horse

And just as the financial collapse they’ve been predicting every day since 2009 is finally happening. Tough luck.

US Cyber Command (+a little bit of contribution from my country) at your service once again

Attached: 1624293724820.png (982x680, 1.06M)

>information is scary to me
We get it, you're retarded.

Up for me on the cell

Attached: SmartSelect_20220609-141834_Brave.jpg (720x1183, 279.86K)

its literally ex goldman russian jews running that site
so what?

Normally I’d mock this as bullshit, but this is the one case in which it’s probably true. It’s pretty likely they take Russian money to push certain lines. That’s how it comes across to me reading them. I don’t care though and it’s interesting to get the Kremlin perspective, but they are lying when they deny it I’m pretty sure.

Oh no no more fake schizo articles by "Tyler Durden"

Attached: 1646689128046.jpg (600x574, 50.76K)

>predict collapse for years
>allow them to talk
>collapse is actually happening
>shut them down

really activates the almonds

Yea, if only everyone would just suck circumcized girl cock we'd all live in peace and harmony.

no they're not moron

it's a Bulgarian

I used to think this but then the democrat party turned evil. Now its critisims are legit and accurate.

Russian Jews stay loyal to Russia. They really disprove the idea that Jews don’t assimilate or feel loyalty to their host country. Russian Jews are more nationalist than your average vodka nigger by some ways.

Christ, that's even worse.

Go live in Russia if you love them so much.
You're illiterate and find information that isn't from Any Forums or RT or dailystormer or infowars to be "jewish propaganda"

Go beep bop somewhere else tard

oh so you're an anti-Any Forums leftist who's trying to concern troll some consensus

makes sense really, who else would bother attacking zerohedge

>reddit spacing
>bulgarian
Discarded

Why is shilling for Russia not allowed in the US, I thought they prided themselves with muh freedoms.

Zero hedge was the only journalistic source i actually trusted. Sad day.

working fine now......

They post commentators who are pro-Russian. The comments are mostly don't poke the bear and 'hie I would suck off Putin', but there is also a lot of good info there that doesn't get covered in the Jew media.

all cyrillic users are russians
you may think yourself greek
but you eat russian yogurt

that's not what redditspacing is

ain't fitting in sweetheart

the funny thing is that zerohedge has not even shilled for Russia

the most "pro-Russian" thing that they post is stuff like pic related
apparently criticizing the economy is enough to suspend your 1A nowadays

yogurt was literally invented in Bulgaria, and so was the Cyrillic script.

Attached: 1633209434336.png (1029x672, 370.56K)

>yogurt was literally invented in Bulgaria
Why do thirdies always try to claim some random food or invention as their own? Is it a cope for not having any personal accomplishments?

Attached: 4357635436546546545364564356.png (927x876, 304.32K)

good, naming your fake article author the imagery friend from fight club is some 2005 teenage faggotry

> the funny thing is that zerohedge has not even shilled for Russia
They do though and it’s very obvious. I don’t care, like I said, but if they’re taking money that could get them in trouble unless it’s kept on the real down low.

Tyler Durden, real name Yenkem Jackovowitz, has been taken into custody

Attached: 1645427210222.jpg (514x373, 34.92K)

Extreme cope in both of these links.
The bacteria used to create Yogurt is a Bulgarian bacteria that we've been using since forever and there has never been a thing such as "Greek Yogurt" or "Turkish Yogurt" until recently. Both stolen from us and exported to the capitalist West under their respective brands when we were isolated by communism, hence why its the only representation you know of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_delbrueckii_subsp._bulgaricus