19-year-old ASU sorority girl found dead with 8 different drugs in her system

19-year-old ASU sorority girl found dead with 8 different drugs in her system.

> Keira Dillon, 19, was a member of the Sigma Kappa Sorority at Arizona State University. She was found dead in a bedroom under unexplained circumstances.
> Maricopa County coroner now rules her death "suicide by acute polydrug toxicity" with 8 different drugs (hydroxyzine, acetaminophen, alprazolam, fluoxetine, amphetamine, MDMA, citalopram, buspirone).

omecasestatus.maricopa.gov (use Advanced search for her name)

Will anyone be held responsible for her death? Or will it be swept under the rug?

Attached: keira dillon 1.jpg (2280x1400, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

horancares.com/obituary/Keira-Dillon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Keira was born June 19, 2002 in Aurora, Colorado. She died unexpectedly in Tempe, Arizona at age 19.
> Currently in the Sigma Kappa Sorority at Arizona State University, Keira loved to travel. One of her favorite places was vacationing in Lahaina, Maui.
> She loved going to the Maui beaches, dressing up, shopping, cheer and little children. Her goal was to become a pediatric surgeon.

horancares.com/obituary/Keira-Dillon

No obvious signs she wanted to kill herself or was a druggie, but you never know.

Attached: keira dillon 2.jpg (1920x1208, 1.95M)

>Instagram whore
>Dies of drug overdose
>who did this?
I dunno user, who do you think is responsible for her actions?

She was 19, old enough to know not to mix 8 fucking drugs together, retard.

Was semen one of them?

at least she didn't die of Covid. Or nudity

How come no one ever post some tragic death of a niggress here? I bet there are lots of it happening as we speak.

>8 different drugs
and a dozen different persons sperm. classy girl I imagine. where are the tattoo pics?

go back.

> tragic death of a niggress
tragic?

Attached: visible.jpg (800x450, 121.62K)

because the end of the existence of a subhuman burden is something to celebrate.

Death to kikes.

Attached: Elannoshill.jpg (412x360, 27.54K)

>acetaminophen

so tylenol is a drug now ? I guess when she mixes alcohol + benzos and opiods along with mdma and probably her regular 19 year old depressed girl prescribed drugs you flatline

>your only pictures are that pics
If I was her family I wouldn't even hold a funeral. How embarrassing would it be to display these pictures.

Probably some Eyes Wide Shut type shit

>slut dies by overdose
Why do you care?

half of the drugs OP listed are anti-depressants and anti-anxiety prescriptions. and she was dumb enough to mix it with meth-laced MDMA

Holy fucking shit you’re retarded.
My frat’s jungle juice is filled with 10 drugs every fucking weekend so obviously some dumbass pledge got the combo wrong and she drank too much because she’s a 19yo dumbass woman with a 40iq like every woman on this planet
t.fratboy

I've got to run anyway.. see you later!
Checd
Amen to that.

Would have busted so many nuts in her before she flopped

You think anyone has ever fapped at a funeral before?

and how much nigger sperm found in her?

Attached: 1532285989635.gif (372x405, 2.07M)

Hydroxyzine, alprazolam (Xanax) and Buspar?? The other two that aren't X are supposed to be impossible to abuse. MDMA and amphetamine combined alone would've killed her. That's an insane stack

Drug suppliers are often charged if someone dies. As well as anyone else who might have encouraged her to use them.

>citalopram
Kek, SSRI. She probably took this regularly.

Yeah, probably.

you underestimate the stupidity of americans

>and how much nigger sperm found in her?
No race check on sperm DNA analysis but some how, 11 out of 12 individual contributors had sickle cell.

Would

she looks like a contributing member of society

kys simps

>She loved going to the Maui beaches
sounds like a rich little cunt bitch, she looks like a fucking whore too. nothing of value.

This

Alpraxolam and alcohol is stupid as fuck by themselves without any of the others

Don’t mix mdma with sari’s
>serotonin storm probably killed her

I have no feelings about this at all. Do drugs, die. Oh well. Not really a worthy news story except that the beaner cartels run the drugs in that corner of the shire.

>arizona state university

Attached: Shit_Negro,_That's_All_You_Had_To_Say.jpg (800x415, 41.69K)

Cartels are responsible. There will be some retard who will avenge her and shoot up cartel warehouse or stronghold, like that aussie that avenged some swedish whore and shoot up mosque.

Good luck shooting up cartel people though. Don’t get caught alive.

>ASU sorority girl
She went out partying and overdid it, typical freshman

>MDMA citalopram and fluoexitine
Serotonin syndrome? Oof

no one is going to do shit because americans are pussies

We did with the Miss USA 2019 mulatto chick (polish father, nigger mother) who couldn't bear to hit the wall so she hit the pavement instead

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-212357.jpg (1440x1178, 592.82K)

>2ssris
>Molly
>meth
>allergy medication
>Tylenol
>benzo
What could have caused this

Her meaty fleshy body was lost?

I did MDMA, coke, opium, weed, DMT, mushrooms, and LSD at the same time once. while drinking. I wasn't anywhere near dying. Maybe its the fucking antidepressants.

SamwisePipe.jpg

what drugs were they? i'm guessing at least 2-3 are by prescription and probably hers

I dont know how people can drink and take xanax, if i have taken xanax and have 1 or 2 pints i start to feel sick and stop.

>do shit
about what glow nigger? a dead, probably mud shark, or future mud shark?
ASU is a party school. No one goes there that's worth fuck all.

keked and cheked.

Attached: 1637581201440.jpg (975x1024, 160.78K)

>half of the drugs OP listed are anti-depressants and anti-anxiety prescriptions
Would a doctor have prescribed all of these (other than the MDMA) or are these not supposed to be mixed?

No lol

Extacy pills for a very long time were pressed with a few different substances in them. Very often a small amount of meth since it was cheaper

She had in her system as what charlie sheen would call. "A tuesday" (or Johnny depp whatever choose your celebrity drug degenerate)

Is buspar bussin?

same, except for the dmt. never was able to find any of that shit. but man, that was a fucking time. i watched the music leave the speakers and enter my body.

>people born after September 11th are old enough to die sororaslut deaths
Man time comes at you fast

Why didn't you save her Any Forums? Well?

she was cute

MDMA is normally cut with amphetamine/meth. if you buy molly from a street dealer you're lucky if you're getting any MDMA in it at all

>dumb whore is dead
yawn

Oh shit, Tim Dillon’s young sis died? Shit man that sucks

Attached: 861F631C-27F2-457C-A108-11C9D88AEBB5.png (460x506, 232.54K)

I did similar except xanax instead of opium and a lot of blow. Got kinda hard to breathe before I fell asleep after a couple days awake then I woke up to having shit myself. Nice little wake-up call to turn my life around

vaccine did this

You obviously took baby bitch doses or else you would have died.

Sick is fortunate. Respiratory depression and total blackout is a real problem