Guess the city

hint its not in the middle east.

Attached: Screen Shot 06-09-22 at 09.06 PM.png (1736x1262, 3.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amsterdam

Sodom

was it the architecture or the flags

Georgefloydtown?

my city

VT?

actually it was mostly because of the "taboo" bar.

Somewhere with a lot of heroin

I thought Amsterdam was cool. Little canals. Everyone riding bikes. Nice history. Then BAM here is some eastern european med offering me MDMA, then BAM blue lights and trannies. Then I went out to eat. I got a tuna sandwhich and these fucking people bring me out some nasty old bread and Tuna salad in a sundae can with a soon. I was high as shit and couldn't stop laughing. It was dirtier than I expected. Reminded me of a european Las vegas.

>taboo
Is that a strip bar?

some gay stuff happens there i havent been there (yet)

Queer town

Attached: ColossalIcyBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif (466x264, 2.46M)

Where is my flag, you don't respect me?

to be fair i like amsterdam as a dutch person, a lot of dutch people shit on it for all kind of reasons but it has beautiful architecture that it typical dutch, and you can find good places for food ''diversity'' dirtier can happen with all tourist but they do clean it.

sorry this was last year, this year we do include you.

is it Moss Eisley?

i would like it too, but you should deport all niggers and faggots first, then housing prices go down, zo ik kan daar verhuizen

Anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.29M)

I've heard that Rotherdam is a nice place, unlike the tourist-hell-hole that is Amsterdam, is that true?

Death to kikes

Attached: tired.jpg (640x960, 141.61K)

we should put all niggers in de Bijlmermeer

Amsterdam is great.
Rotterdam not so great, but still nice.

Literally just type in "taboo kantine" and it shows you the address lmao. Also FUCK THE DUTCH and you fuckin bullshit KLM Airlines

No rotterdam was a good place before 1950, like 50% is non dutch just like any other city and also its a modern hell hole with i weird architecture.

not nice

there goes Escape Plan #Duck88