China

How do we contain China?

Attached: 1629988931893.png (868x106, 21.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU
youtube.com/watch?v=79PJuJa_TFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

easy
declare war
embargo oil
seize all their assets overseas
embargo food.
put nukes on japan and taiwan.
the CCP won't know what to do then, haha.
They're at war with us already, so we need to start acting like we are at war with them.

I will eat you raw and rape your family.

>How do we contain China?
probably just import niggers and make companies hire women

Absolutely, but you are missing the key step.
You need to send them a horde of pinkos and niggers to destroy their culture and demoralize them.

Onions Green, obviously.

Attached: 1622554937943.jpg (1756x2770, 1.88M)

>I will eat you raw and rape your family.
I know, hence the post.
We know all about Asian imperialism.

I honestly dont care at this point.

kek what a newfaggotty mistake, - it even deleted the "-lent" part of the word

Can't wait to kill you on the battlefield.

Attached: 1525910769293.jpg (750x673, 103.33K)

I'd help the chinks desu. If we're going to be ruled by cannibalistic pedophiles, I at least want to see the old batch get executed.

Attached: 1625647438615.jpg (620x349, 33.58K)

Do nothing. They will collapse on there own. Nobody will be right on the timing, but it will happen. Too many societal problems, almost all stemming from a lack of morals i.e. get rich today, pollute 80% of the water systems for future generations. Chinese people don't care about anyone other than themselves or their family, everyone else can eat shit and die if they can make a buck off of it.

>battlefield.
While I advocate declaring war, I don't want to actually have a hot war with china. Declaring war opens up a lot of possibilities to counter china that aren't available during peacetime. We're already at war with each other so we might as well make it official.

No War!!!! youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU

fpbp and the fact that chinks are seething right under this user is proof.

>pic of british soldiers
Mixed Mutt education everyone

Attached: 1644164659245.jpg (900x599, 96.41K)

Show real flag /end

Attached: 1650691865867.webm (888x586, 834.3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=79PJuJa_TFU

this guy says ching chongs a fucked

It's impossible to contain them. They have a larger population and a functional government. We have a fraction of their population and a government that is actively working against the whites that built the country. Our best bet at this point is to bring all of North America and South America under the same government and form the American Empire, and focus on building an economy that is actually functional and secure. Otherwise, our power will just keep fading every day while we focus solely on identity politics while everything else crumbles. Also, we should work on establishing friendly trade with them again, as having them as our enemy will just backfire.

Attached: Stephen-Hawkang.jpg (927x1652, 627.22K)

>How do we contain China?
The jews got that covered.

Attached: 6234234.png (836x1040, 792.19K)

Alphabet agent glows so bright

Finally someone who sees reality for what it is. We need to stabilize and rebuild our own empire instead of pursuing even more foreign wars.

They got backstabbed by emperor xi. That's what you get for trusting the chinese. Fun fact: all the weapons we're dumping in Taiwan will end up in the hands of CCP.