Dave Ramsey: Buy a house NOW

Dave Ramsey is saying that now is the best time to buy a house. Not last month, last year, or last decade. Now. Why? Because prices will not be coming back down.

Is he right or just a boomer trying to offload his inventory?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1g0zJRncIk

Attached: AD9FE646-58A3-4CB9-B063-CFC8C21A815D.jpg (1170x1528, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/home-prices-falling-10-real-estate-markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacktop is ready to exchange cash for any boomer house at today's inflated prices. So are hundreds of other organizations.

TRADITIONALLY RISING INTEREST RATES CAUSE THE HOUSING MARKET TO CRASH

This guy cannot be serious. There probably hasn’t been a worse time to buy a house. The wheels are coming off of this bitch left and right, rates are rising, unemployment is ratcheting up, no one can afford shit, but we should go buy someone’s bags at 2x it was 2 years ago?

I've considered that as well, the only problem is they know they will get bailed out and so continue to buy.
That being said, even if home values stay steady (and it will with the banks still buying and keeping supply low) inflation WILL increase and it will be harder and harder to buy, especially as rates continue to go up.
Rates are the guarantee that is going to price people out of buying. Yes, property is expensive but when interest doubles, your principal goes down to basically nothing and so your payment increases at least the same amount.

This guy is a fucking idiot. He caters towards poor Christians who have zero financial literacy to begin with.

Boomer trying to pump his bags before the dump.

Attached: 1635186671759.png (1000x1000, 200.09K)

>You know rich when we were talking about real estate the other day. I mentioned how I want to sell my bags. I can't do that unless these schmucks buy my bags.
>Just ignore my prior advice of not spending money you do not have.
>Get in as much debt as possible to buy my bags
>2008 was a once in a century occurrence
>Just ignore the panic of 1910-1911
>Ignore the 1920s great depression
>Ignore the 1970s inflation downturn
>It is once in a century and it only occurred eight years in the turn of the century. NEVER AGAIN

He's an exploitative grifter.

he is a dumb faggot and been wrong about every thing house market is crashing now. i am wait for the stock market crash tomorrow after mays inflation report to really start looking for a house to buy.

Dude, God coded in a cooldown for disastrous economic events. Do you even read the patch notes bro?

hes actually right because we are at the point where a locked in rate will be significantly below future rate and you might be able to steal a house from a panicked seller

I'm actually going to take him seriously.
He's not a get-rich-quick grifter. Guy preaches fiscal responsibility.

this
this boomer can suck my balls

Do the opposite of what Jews tell you to do. The housing market is going to crash and you'll soon be able to buy a million dollar house for 150k and you'll get to enjoy a pair of boomers cry as they are forced to sign away their retirement savings to you or die in the streets homeless.

He is wrong if he said that, but I do not think he said that.

I listen to dave ramsey quite often and have not heard him say that. He has been saying the market in some areas is too hot to buy, which surprised me because he doesn't understand you can have negative returns long term in markets (e.g. Japan post 1980 and US after great depression).

Attached: Z-Scored-University-of-Michigan-Buying-Conditions.jpg (700x470, 27.18K)

Dave Ramsey was publicly MeToo'd basically. He was a Christian guy, giving good, basic money advice. And they went after him. He is probably just saying whatever as long as it won't get him taken off the air because who fucking cares at this point.

Is he right
no

I’m very bearish on the housing market, but I don’t think it’s going to crash to any degree. I know the economic indicators point to that, but the overarching basis of my thinking is that the purchasing power of the dollar has been destroyed with little to no way to fix it. If it takes more dollars to purchase literally anything else today than it did 5-10 years ago, why would it suddenly take less dollars to buy a house?

He said it in this video.

I like listening to him laugh at poor people and niggers, but he doesn't know much about economics.

>stock market on verge of collapse because of the may inflation report coming out tomorrow

>BUY A HOUSE NOW GOY AND PAY 40-50% MORE THEN IS WORTH

seriously you faggot have no fucking clue what is coming starting tomorrow.

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (3840x2160, 1.37M)

You stupid retards have no idea the change to the financial system that's going to happen. We're not getting a crash just insane inflation until this. Assets like a house are a good buy

Yep. I got a letter yesterday from Nextdoor wanting to buy my house for 477k. I paid 260 back in August 2020. I wouldn't think that somebody should buy a house rn with prices being so high but they obviously know something I dont.

All the kikes I know all bought houses for their kids right when convidfaketeen hit. I've told this story here before, I asked one family about it, and they all just started laughing. They didn't even care, whatever house they could get.

The boomer is almost as bad as the jew

He’s based. I didn’t know buying generic and not eating at Taco Bell every night would help me build my savings account until he came along speaking the lord’s financial word. Bless his soul.

Thank you. Yes, the context is that you can make money off your house long term if you buy. It's a bit iffy, but he's essentially correct from the historical market perspecitve. Even if house prices drop to fair value (50% of what they are now) it would still make money long term if the past 150 years apply to the next 50 years. I do not think they will, but he has a higher probability to be correct than not. I think the next 50 years will be very different, but I have been historically wrong about calling markets correctly.

correct

Why are you going to take home and financial advice from a fucking chef? Fuck that guy.

>during your entire life we made sure you could never get ahead of had any chance at all
>lol just buy a house, lmao

it is not anymore you retard in 20 years homes will be all 3D cement built and cheap as fuck. its not 1950 anymore.

>Because prices will not be coming back down.

lmao

Attached: C2BBC037-F46D-4AB7-A57B-E3CD05D5B665.jpg (776x476, 70.31K)

>better than I deserve
WHAT IS HE HIDING???

Tomorrow is not two weeks away, user.

32 year old with 8 rentals here.

House prices have already come down in some hot markets, but not by much.

Prices will stabilize and decline in the sense that they'lmask inflation: the price will stay the same but the currency's drop in value will ve in-built.

They're simply not going to try hard enough to control the currency's death.

The US is beyond bankrupt and the government cannot both keep the doors open and raise interest rates.

Understanding that, you can choose one of two paths: get poor without assets in your name or get poor with assets in your name.

I suggest the latter. I took out my first ever mortgage this year ($120k against a $160k house) and have used it to fight off various lawsuits, remodel my own house, and build two additional rentals.

I'll be going into the collapse with insurable, leinable assets that have all new plumbing and electrical. You'll be going into this with "cash" that is worth McDonald's napkins.

Take your pick White man, I choose useful tenants.

Dave Ramsey understands housing markets really well, so I would trust his judgement better on housing markets. He does not understand the stock market other than the 10% per year return meme (and that he can outperform that lul). Based on traditional technical analysis, the Nasdaq should decline by 70-90% from it's peak (decline after an exponential advance). The S&P may decline 50-70%, but it's tougher to judge. So overall, the stock market trouble may swamp out his housing market knowledge, but he is generally more correct on housing markets than economists or casual Any Forums observers.

He's likely thinking that, if you're gonna buy, do it now before interest rates hit 70s levels.

Ramsey is a no-debt-not-ever guy, but he's more or less okay with mortgage debt. It's not feasible to save up for a $200K+ house, which is what you have to pony up in ordinary red states that aren't nutso like California.
But if you have to do that with 15%+ interest rates? That shit blows.
I'd like to call into his show and let his listeners know that all those Section 8 houses in urban centers will be free when Total Niggerdeath arrives. When the jews who own them show up, you shoot those kikes too.
We will gentrify our cities by soaking them in nigger blood.

It's not totally unfounded.
housing demand is still huge and housing starts are down due to supply chain and inflation issues.
Blackrock being given fake money to buy and unchecked immigration puts even more pressure on the housing demand.

This. There is no exit plan for the inflation they could default on the debt but it wouldn't even matter because they need to inflate just to operate the government. If they stop all welfare the rioting will tank tax revenue hard

Remember if you dont buy now then blackrock is left holding the baggie they paid 15% over asking price for

Incorrect. Do not buy a house now, unless you can pay in full. Any loan you take out will cause you to have massive amounts of debt.

Blackrock is buying up all the houses so no one else can buy. Then they are going to rent them out until the end of time. You will own nothing and be happy.

>Ramsey is a no-debt-not-ever guy, but he's more or less okay with mortgage debt.

all debt with interest is contrary to God's will. you fags who buy mortgages feed the same Jews you subsequently hate

I have enough cash to buy a nice house outright user. Enjoy your usury with the bikes.

>T. Bag holder

No I didn't have time to proofread because it's TREE DAY

And new power meter day

your a fucking moron everything crashes when the stock market crashes.

whoops
foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/home-prices-falling-10-real-estate-markets

I don't know what's going on with the housing market per se, but now is an excellent time to take out a mortgage. Interest rates absolutely are going to be raised several more times just this year, while inflation will happily eat away at the purchasing power of that $300,000 principal you're borrowing.

Example: If you currently make $30 an hour, excluding everything else, that $300,000 represents 10,000 hours of labor at current rates. If you assume a currently standard inflation rate of 8% a year, in 2027 your $300,000 will have experienced a cumulative 47% inflation. Assuming your wages increase at the rate of inflation, you'll finish this period earning $44.10 an hour, with the purchasing power of $300,000 having declined by 47%, or an effective repayment value of $159,000. That's just 5,300 hours of labor at $30, and only 3,605 hours of work at your inflation-adjusted $44.10.

In other words, you can take out a loan right now for 100% of your income over 5 years, then repay it all for just 20 (or so) months of actual work later on.

Attached: Cash_Merchant.jpg (496x486, 172.59K)

I already own one at 2% fixed

a tall glass of Canadian cope.

Attached: 8578162_f520.jpg (1123x1200, 102.26K)

Not to be a dick, but your rentals won't be worth much in a collapse. All rent seekers that aren't hung (jews) will be forced to eat their rents, because kicking people out of homes will end with dead sheriffs.
Or, put another way, your rentals will be worthless if you don't have a private military to keep them.

>prices will not be coming back down.
Welcome back to 2008

>thinks renting isn’t usury-tier

>I do not think he said that
watch the fucking video in the OP your faggot.