A HIGH PAYING JOB FOR E VERY GRADUATE!!!

THANK YOU UNCLE XI

Attached: 1634232315385.png (739x651, 690.78K)

Based Xi. This is what real leadership looks like.

When is he gonna nuke the US?

>EVERYONE MUST GO TO COLLEGE
Did they learn nothing from America's downfall? We've lowered standards so drastically to get every Shaneequa and Pablo into college that the average graduate has the same level of knowledge a 6th grader had 50 years ago.
>inb4 chinese are way smarter
The upper classes for sure. The hundreds of millions of dirt peasants are absolutely nigger-tier in terms of intellect. Less violent on average, just as stupid.

Attached: 1612966837291.png (348x301, 74.92K)

Jealous mutt spotted

Jealous of what? I'm right, the average college graduate in America has the same academic knowledge of a middle school student circa 1970. And now China wants to do the exact same thing?

Note that they said "college graduates" and not "everyone must go to college". At least, you'd notice that if you spent more time reading and less time shitting into your keyboard.

The chinaman evolved to take tests and get credentials, they were doing this for thousands of years before they met the white man. His culture is one of consensus and stagnation not innovation.

The implication is the same.
>THE GOVERNMENT WILL GUARANTEE
Which means the schools will do everything in their power to attract more and more unqualified students. Same exact thing that happened in the US.

>not innovation

Attached: 1632449830797.png (1024x771, 768.14K)

Chine universities admissions work off a standardized test, if you get a shit grade no uni will take you.

And all Chinese cheat. It's literally acceptable in their culture to do so.

Attached: fg.png (686x525, 70.51K)

It's jail time if you're caught cheating or enabling cheaters.
I know Americans work off stupidity but you're doing overtime work right now.
Most of the chinese students in the west are those that failed the Gaokao and couldn't get into their Unis of choice because there cheating is commonplace and most classes give you free grades for sucking tranny dicks.

I met loads of retard chinks at uni who were doing post-grad.

Those tests don’t mean shit, any school that does below average in China gets a visit from the local goose stepper.

So they bullshit the results.

Too bad Proto-Indoeuropeans existed in China, probably why the Synagogue of Satan forced Communism over there and destroyed its heritage and history.
And the descendants of Jacob came from the Middle East to Europe.
If anything, I'd be surprised if the lineage of Jesus Christ didn't create the majority of all things.

Wow, I've never heard that line, before.

I don't know why you generalize that to chinese people, standardized testing is not an intelligence filter, but it's an university entry one.
In the west almost all university students are literally retarded and university, while quasi mandatory even for a janitor position, makes you dumber.

Why are you in a foreign country and not the glorious homeland then?

I'm not Chinese you mutt. Why aren't you in mexico?

>I'm not Chinese
Somehow I don't believe you.