"We did that!"

"We did that!"

Attached: nopenopenope.png (558x560, 293.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/3920/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BIDEN DID THAT.

Attached: 1654798070379.jpg (1200x876, 114.37K)

what else was in the bill?

oh god, lol I'm so sorry lol
this is embarrassing
for you, I mean.

>we tried to become Venezuela and only the republicans stopped us

The only question that matters. And it won’t be answered

Good for him, he boosted by energy and gas portfolio by 200%. Fuck poorfags.

Who will the retards blame when all the stations close down, because they can't even break even?

Not sorry your side is going to lose in November.

Attached: 1653776524611.jpg (255x255, 19.43K)

Trump

here ya go
congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/3920/text

They're going to cheat

Mandatory sex changes for toddlers probably.

>Subsidized idiot spotted.

"crackdown price gouging" is bad enough
instead of expensive gas you would get NO gas, because people would rather not sell it than sell at a loss

Stop asking questions bigot!

t rayciss

Cool it with the antisemetism goy

Russia

>congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/3920/text
What if they use a paperclip and attach some other bill to it?
Also if this passes expect gas shortages and lines at the gas station.
I just spent $70 filling up my hot hatch. The kid at the next pump said he just paid $112 to fill up his truck and went "YAHOO!". 'Merica

Attached: 1647357157392.jpg (455x618, 229.86K)

The language of this bill is fascinatingly vague. It's literally a blank ticket to arbitrarily fine people for selling gas.

cheating only works when it looks realistic and (((media))) is not even defending dems anymore.

They probably deleted all the contents of the original bill and copy and pasted the text of their entire voter rights bill like what they tried to do with that NASA budget bill a while back

Right in front of a bunch of angry onlookers who are going to be demanding as much transparency as possible. This election cycle is going to be a clusterfuck.

The gas stations for not giving them cheaper gas

>Price gouging
Yeah because making $.01 a gallon profit is price gouging according to Democrats.

>bill: former convicted child predators can teach sex ed to children, niggers can assault white men with no repercussions, you must pay israel 15% of your weekly income, gas goes down by $0.01
> I CANT BELIEVE THE REPUBLICANS DID THIS

Oy vey

How about we vote on a bill that allows companies to drum for oil? Or a bill that would reinstate work on keystone pipeline? You know, things that would actually make gas cheaper. Price controls never work

there was probably too much pork, Congress can't close a window without opening a door. I cant imagine how bad it has is just for it to be tossed away.

lol, nice try. You aren't squirming out from underneath this one demoshits. 5 months to salvage what little you have left with the average voter.

vauge shit
>(A) is unconscionably excessive; and
>(B) indicates the seller is taking unfair advantage of the circumstances related to an international crisis to increase prices unreasonably.
then there's
>(i) grossly exceeds the average price at which the applicable gasoline or other petroleum distillate was offered for sale by that person during the 30 days prior to such proclamation;
which means this bill only affects a gas station that is 50 cents over what the other gas station are charging. if all the gas station go up together, nothing would happen. this does nothing for the 5$ a gallon we are being charged for

THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL GAS PRICES!!!!!

>How about we vote on a bill that allows companies to drum for oil? Or a bill that would reinstate work on keystone pipeline? You know, things that would actually make gas cheaper. Price controls never work
Because the Democrats want to destroy the oil industry. They don't want you driving a car. They don't want you using a single thing that has fossil fuels as a component.

If you have to die or suffer to stop oil from being used, so be it. You can just be replaced with a non-white immigrant anyways.

This take makes sense
this faggot is talking about random shit as if the repubs dont also shill for pissrael, kys.

>the sane people voted against price controls
Yes.

70% of Americans blame biden for inflation and higher gas prices tough luck baby.

Attached: biden voter average intelligence.png (501x185, 17.75K)