Pelos: Nobody is in danger over the weekend

PELOSI: “The Justices are protected... nobody is in danger over the weekend".

What did she mean by this?

Attached: pelolsi.jpg (590x571, 45.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SRCC/status/1534936391217561600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link to video

twitter.com/SRCC/status/1534936391217561600

Homosexuals reproduce via parasitic worms. Jews rape kids.

what was the assassination attempt? I'm out of the loop

shes telling you that protecting justices is low priority

We don't give a shit what happens in DC or California dude

Heard they passed a new gun law or something. Doesn't affect me none. I haven't complied with those for 35 years

>protected
By who? Guys with guns?

Attached: a_34534.png (847x810, 372.9K)

Some commie flew out from California out to Justice Kavanaugh's house with a burglary kit and a pistol. When the US Marshalls chased his ass down, the guy literally admits to having showed up to murder Kavanaugh because he was upset about the Supreme Court overturning Roe v Wade.
The slapping sound you hear is the sound of the guy's eventual lawyer facepalming over his immediate confession.

They have lots of guns around them so they're safe.

some liberal nutjob tried to off kavanuagh

Joesph Biden fucks his dog

Some dude tried showed up to Kavanaugh's house with a gun. Got caught doe

Attached: 1654710808947.png (436x436, 176.84K)

Guy from California was arrested near a supreme court justice's house. He had a gun and knife. He told the authorities after the arrest that he wanted to kill the justice and then kill himself.

/thread

she's right though, justice kavanaugh was in no danger, the leftist faggot assassin saw the marshalls in front of his house and shidded and farded himself

This

They want them to be killed so they can install their own progressive justices lol they are literally asking their supporters to kill them.

>Opened and shut

Attached: 1653980082730.gif (200x200, 179.98K)

Someone was near a justices house and literally told the police he was there to kill the supreme court justice when they talked to him. Silly Republican false flag to hype up their voters just like when republicans leaked the same justices rape allegations

She is ok with it because its not against her party.

Attached: 1646900182402.jpg (818x612, 108.4K)

Judicial, Legislative, and Executive.

threatening legislative is an event equivalent to pearl harbor and 911 but threatening judicial is not a big deal at all.

t. democrats

Kavanaugh is a RINO.
Most likely leaked the Supreme Court Roe v. Wade for democrat party election talking points and now is now in the headlines to further gun legislation and (((domestic terrorism)))
>Pelosi should know, she false flagged her graffiti and pigs blood stunt

Attached: nancy.jpg (1600x899, 254.69K)

These glowie bait threat threads are hilarious

They want a conservative justice to be killed so they can replace them so adding security is low priority for them.

Kavanaugh is indeed a Bush era piece of shit RINO.
Which is why it's laughable that lunatic communists are after him (same with Roberts). However, if it was a false flag, they would have sent Senor Commie to his house with an "Assault Rifle-15" rather than a handgun. This is just some dipshit democrat that was utterly broken by propaganda.

I mean tbf a man wanting to kill a judge isn't automatically a threat in and of itself, it depends on how credible his ability to commit the act was

>Most likely leaked the Supreme Court Roe v. Wade for democrat party election talking points

I think it was leaked early so people would forget about it. If it came out much closer to the election like it is scheduled to Dems could have whipped up all the voters but it was leaked so early it damages that ability

when you've arrived in the neighborhood after flying across the country with the gun in your possession; you have moved into credible threat territory

Pelosi is legit evil due to her dysgenic state.

Her health is failing. She doesn’t know it yet.

his plan was literally to kill kavanaugh- and himself afterward
the dude had a kit that'd make an innawoods prepper blush
look it up, dude
it was a credible assassination attempt
i'd like to know, though, how the fuck he got from CA to MD with the gun and kit. did he drive?

big brain take, but the explanation that makes the fewest assumptions is that a red-faced leftist leaked it because "BAHHHH WOMEN'S RIGHTS; HANDS OFF MY UTERUS"

i don't know the truth, but neither does anyone else; we'll learn eventually, i assume

>Silly Republican false flag
lmao no, try again

Come Monday no promises

Attached: FED7C68D-D3DC-4FAE-9E6C-C4CA5F76EBB6.png (1542x1027, 3.82M)

So he flew cross country, landed, and then somehow bought a gun?
This smells like a other FBI plot