What are the implications of this?

How much time does Israel have?

Attached: Iran nuclear cameras.png (925x862, 447.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/09/04/magazine/iran-strike-israel-america.html
lobelog.com/fake-ap-graph-exposes-israeli-fraud-and-iaea-credulity/
youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How much time does Israel have?
too much

More than they deserve.

China is now siding against Israel
>The underlying reason for the recurring conflicts between Israel and Palestine and ongoing tensions over the occupied Palestinian territory is that the historical injustices done to the Palestinian people have been left unaddressed for too long and that the Palestinian people’s legitimate aspiration of establishing an independent state has long been denied. The international community needs to work more actively with a greater sense of urgency for an early resumption of peace talks between Palestine and Israel on the basis of the two-state solution, so as to achieve a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the question of Palestine at an early date.
>Zhao Lijian, Foreign Ministry, 8 June 2022

God I can’t help but love Persians, shame about all the Arab and negro blood they got raped into them though.

Iran is building a nuclear weapon. We were supposed to have a Minsk agreement on returning to the JCPOA last year. Negotiators have returned to their capitals without a date set to return. The problem is Iran has excess undeclared Uranium in their program that they cannot account for. In response to the IAEA request for an account, Iran turned off cameras at these facilities to conceal some kind of sureptitious action related to enriched nuclear fuel. Iran's current stores of 60% enriched Uranium are already in excess of their civilian energy program's needs, and yet their centrifuge cascades are being expanded and improved beyond legal limits agreed in 2015. it is extremely likely Iran intends to build a Uranium-type nuclear weapon. expected upcoming North Korean nuclear weapons testing will likely verify warhead configuratoin and, assuming fission reaches intended yield, will likely lead to Iran building nuclear weapon cores.

The Israelis will 100% drag America in to war if Iran goes through with getting the nuke

Attached: Syria-Iran-USstatedeparment.png (5116x3300, 597.54K)

>Iran is building a nuclear weapon. We were supposed to have a Minsk agreement on returning to the JCPOA last year. Negotiators have returned to their capitals without a date set to return. The problem is Iran has excess undeclared Uranium in their program that they cannot account for. In response to the IAEA request for an account, Iran turned off cameras at these facilities to conceal some kind of sureptitious action related to enriched nuclear fuel. Iran's current stores of 60% enriched Uranium are already in excess of their civilian energy program's needs, and yet their centrifuge cascades are being expanded and improved beyond legal limits agreed in 2015. it is extremely likely Iran intends to build a Uranium-type nuclear weapon. expected upcoming North Korean nuclear weapons testing will likely verify warhead configuratoin and, assuming fission reaches intended yield, will likely lead to Iran building nuclear weapon cores.
I'm impressed by your sentence structure and verbal IQ. It clearly stand out if you know what I mean.

Attached: Ben Shapiro merchant.jpg (320x296, 10.38K)

>The problem is Iran has excess undeclared Uranium in their program that they cannot account for.
Israel, IAEA is compromised af.

Just do tel aviv first. I just want to gloat, I don't care what happens afterwards.

the US navy is either in the Med because of Ukraine or east of Taiwan because of China. it is true that US navy A2/AD and ABM will protect Israel from nuclear attack by Iran, but the US is completely out of position to respond to Iran militarily within Iran. the big risk is some terrorist drives a nuclear bomb into Tel Aviv. US is going to have a hard time helping Israel with that.

lobelog.com/fake-ap-graph-exposes-israeli-fraud-and-iaea-credulity/

they won't nuke you. Israel doesn't want Iran to have a deterence.ZOG practiaclly admits it. > US is going to have a hard time helping Israel with that.
And?

Attached: Israelusenemy.jpg (2628x1483, 681.11K)

Nukes aren't real.

they are

15 minutes, inshallah

China has always been a sponsor of Palestine, they delivered weapons to them until the 80's, probably still do and are one of the main trade partners of the country or whatever you want to call it.

Nope, and radioactive materials are not dangerous either. You can eat them and they won't do anything.

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

Japan was firebombed. "Nukes" was propaganda designed to make the world kneel to America. It worked. The lies are crumbling though.

If you want more redpills, look in Chernobyl disaster. All the scary parts pushed in the media ever since have been complete lies. There were no birth defects/mutations, cancer rates did not rise, and initial responders died from thermal burns from fires and infections from those burns. not from radiation.

muzdogs will eternally live unmeaningful low quality lives

its their fate

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows. 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:6-14, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the land of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from burning in the lake of fire forever.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

This is the best news I've heard in a while. After close to 4 years of the international community reneging on their part of the deal and constant sanctions, sabotage and assassination, this was a long way coming. Republicans will come in time to realize the mistake in leaving the JCPOA. They've put themselves on the path of Iran getting nukes or war.

Just build the god damn nuke already
One test and jews will shit their pants.

We can only hope that exactly 0.00001 seconds.

ya but israel won't allow it. They will drag america to war again

This.

Attached: Malnad Gidda.jpg (1024x683, 181.33K)

Any such conflict between Iran and Israel will cost tens of thousands of American lives.

the israelis,americans will start a war or strike b4 that happens.

Iran can enrich uranium easily BUT has to still create an implosion device AND miniaturize the fissile material. That's hard to do without being detected

fpbp
Israel was a mistake

Good.

The kikes lie when they say Iran is going to glass them with nukes when they build them. The reality is that the nuke is a geopolitik deterrence. Once that deterrence comes into play, the US won't fuck with Iran for Israel, and then Hezbollah, Syria, and the Palestinians can start fucking shit up without a threat of Uncle Sam coming in.

I'm guessing 20K American deaths atleast. The economic damage from the strait of hormuz being shut down and US investments being blown up in the gulf states would have huge ripples.

ZOG doesn't care tho. It's hellbent on this

“Fallen is Virgin Israel,
never to rise again,
deserted in her own land,
with no one to lift her up.”
Isn'trael is not Israel

this.
ZOG practically admits itself They also don't want Iran to be an economic competitor to Israel

This, and all the Iranian bases are under fucking mountains, so no amount of bombing is going to do shit to them. Iran doesn't even care to attack US mainland, they will just anal rape across the Middle East every base in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Turkey, etc...

500 kiloton nuclear tipped hypersonic missile on the Dimona nuclear base NOW!

Attached: Ajatollah.jpg (516x584, 67.19K)

Isn’t delivery more important. You have a nuke then what. Do you ballistic missiles

Whats the source? I wish they supported a one state solution since its all Palestine but I guess Israel will seethe for this too if its true