Media is talking about potential political assassinations now… Funny how the media always brings up topics right...

Media is talking about potential political assassinations now… Funny how the media always brings up topics right before they happen.

miraculous timing

To be clear the media is talking about this…I stand completely against any type of political violence I condemn it

twitter.com/dilanesper/status/1534738568899244032?s=21&t=jByXGG156hm3LeK65pfAng

Attached: 729D2919-D003-45EB-BD55-C45EB06B0B1B.jpg (750x948, 185.16K)

Homosexuals reproduce via parasitic worms and/or child molestation

Its to wipe their karmica debt or something

is this a problem?

not my problem

>Starbucks cup profile picture
I think therefore I am
I think not therefore I am not

we are literally one franz ferdinand moment away from all out chaos

It would fast-track any and all Draconian gun restriction and surveillance laws. So, the accelerationists will win. Could be worse, but could be avoided to. The gerontocracy will dimwittedly do the stupidest thing possible, in any event.

Cogito ergo absum

A c c e l e r a t e

>Funny how the media always brings up topics right before they happen.
Not really, it's called 'paying attention to what goes on around you'.

Although I know that's a totally alien approach to most of Any Forums, who instead spend their time in echo chambers trying to predict what's going to happen by listening only to their fellow schizos. And then devote most of their energy to explaining why the fact that none of their predictions happened doesn't make them wrong.

Anyway, 'paying attention to what goes on around you' used to be a common trick journalists used to find stories. Not so much now when most "news" is online articles commissioned for $30 from content writers who mostly write advertising copy. They're more into 'the truth is whatever I can google in thirty seconds'. But I guess some of them still keep up the old tradecraft.

>muh politicians are in danger
lmao

Don’t threaten me with a good time!

Attached: AEC16FC3-584D-4376-9AC9-7CF719FD7FCE.jpg (1284x1275, 2.15M)

Your mind wanders, keep it in line

Attached: 1653967645146.png (866x866, 372.56K)

Great content creators.

kavanaughty event was a false flag to try and get conservatives, etc. to rally behind "common sense gun laws"

Schizos, your marching orders are in, high value politicians or jewish reporters ONLY

Attached: 1599025919744.jpg (417x683, 49.37K)

I do too. So far this has been a one sided equation. Escalation wont be pretty.

To my FBI Guy: No. I'm not gonna take down somebody for you. I'd rather reform our tax code than help you.

>Security for me not for thee.
Anyone notice the media push for protecting politicians for reasons, while also pushing to disarm people? Hmm.

Of course they are. Taking away someone's power or profit always pisses off the elites.

Oh no, not the politicians and (((judges)))... I hope nothing bad happens to them... or the bankers, especially the bankers!

Attached: 1497834561877.jpg (600x675, 22.36K)