Nasa just released this image. Why were they hiding the moon pyramids for so long?

Nasa just released this image. Why were they hiding the moon pyramids for so long?

Attached: trust me bro.jpg (256x256, 9.6K)

A fucking leaf.

it could be a DALLĀ·E 2 image at this point

well at least our schools aren't like shooting galleries

Nasa is fake and gay!

Attached: Fuck Canada.jpg (564x752, 65.95K)

enjoy the view, unitedstatesfag

Attached: pissing on shit.webm (608x1080, 2.43M)

Just your firestations and churches.

So. He obviously didnt flush that. Hope he had fun handling his own piss flag for reddit updoots. Faggots are so stupid

Actually it makes a lot of sense to build pyramids on the moon. The main problem with building pyramids is the weight of the stones. On the moon the weight is much less.

Only MAGAChristCuckZionistsPatriotSIMPS give two fucks about that rag.
RACE BEFORE COUNTRY

it's about sending a message to your fake nation. you obviously missed that.

nah, this is DALLE-mini. Dalle-2 would look a little better

Project blue beam

fuck the race too

your national identity is based on not being americans, its like we live rent free in the psyche of your entire culture lmao

Attached: Polish_20220609_145010883.png (1198x1265, 2.05M)

>The main problem with building pyramids...on the moon.
>on the moon
>weight
How about no oxygen, plant life, water, protection from radiation.
There are no pyramids on the moon

you don't even have a national identity. America is a continent, and the united statesian culture is based and centered around nigger worship

i mean, even i would also feel proud not to be north american LMAO

Attached: 1654712235485.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

>Jews Lied

>Jews said something, promise this one is not a lie.

You guys probably believe the Jewish DNA Test in Israel, run by Jews, is honest and trustworthy.

I don't trust a DAMN thing around here. It's bad enough that Humans are Liars, but Creator being a liar too? Motherfucker.

Oxygen is a problem because it's like an acid, and burns the shit out of stuff, so again on the moon it's better for the preservation of the rocks.
Plant life and water too cause erosion, and again the moon is a better choice of location, because there is literally zero plant life to fuck up the pyramids, and pretty much zero water erosion.

this webm is dangerously based

lol.
Now he's got to mop his own piss off the floor just so he can score some r3ddit points
we burgers are kinda inured to this shit at this point, we've seen video's of people burning, stomping, shitting, etc. on the flag since forever, and we aren't boomers who ever gave a fuck in the first place.
post more please

Attached: 1354517842875.jpg (500x500, 31.61K)

>sauce: my ass eh?
the day of the rake approaches leaf.

It doesn't make a lot of sense.
Where would you appropriate the rocks to build the thing? The moons surface is a weird glass like particle regolith makeup, how deep would you have to quarry to get all that shit to get to actual "rock's" for building material (assuming they aren't gonna just ayylmao cheat and replicator that shit)
And then when you got to actual "moon rocks" are they anything like limestone that the pyramids where made out of?

Attached: 1482816637325.png (1336x424, 63.47K)

minor inconveniences.