Help Autism Girl Understand Inflation

How can we fix inflation? This poor girl needs help.

Attached: 1638664118469.webm (320x568, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the ultimate form of tranny logic, where these people come to seriously believe that reality can be made to be whatever you want simply by declaring it so.

I like girls like this. They're cute, almost have a grasp of things, and open to being redpilled to where things will make sense to them.

>inflation
This isn't inflation. Dumb broad doesn't understand money

The redpill for women is having a family, as it always was.

You’re on to something, fren.
Nietzsche-pilled

>dumb broad
No broads understand money. Smart or not, money isn’t for women to handle, ever.

Has nothing to do with what I said. If you get a girl that doesn't really understand politics or basic economics, you teach them your belief system, and they follow behind you. Having children is an effect of that.

I like girls like this because the lower their IQ, the more likely they are to let me put it in their pooper.

explained for women:
i have 1 of 1 diamonds in the world
wow diamond worth a lot! very rare (:::

i have 1 of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 diamonds in the world because the government keeps making them nonstop all day every day
wow my diamond not special anymore ): not worth ):

you cant fix inflation. the wealth is destroyed because we created a representation of wealth called money and they printed money expecting to create wealth. no, dividing something into more and more pieces destroys the thing it does not make more of it.

all the wealth in the US is the nutritional value of a pie we bake in the oven. the pie is cooked. it has 20,000 nutrition calories. we cut it into four pieces (print four dollars, 5,000 cals per dollar). oh wait there are five people, uncut the cake (destroy four dollars), recut the cake (create five dollars, 4,000 cals per dollar). that is inflation. your slice (dollar) has less calories (wealth). this happens whenever an extra dollar is created.

the Federal government creates two kinds of dollars--first in the form of budget deficeits which are borrowed from invented dollars from the Federal Reserve. these invented dollars are brand new, and the government pays them out to people who buy goods/services (more pie slices of wealth are given to new slices/dollars). the second kind of dollar that is created is just created by the Federal Reserve for itself to give to all the nations banks at interest (more new money that goes to banks that goes to make more new pie slices out of nothing through business and private credit creation/mortgages/etc). all these new slices of pie are created out of nothing by the Government and by our Central bank, and these new dollars are specifically the cause of inflation when you correct for supply/demand variation and availability of inputs/labor.

bros I just want autistic gf

The True Redpill

Its not that great. I dated a girl with aspergers. She was extremely awkward in public and would always say embarrassing things. She had big tits though which was nice.

they don't exist. women pretend to have autism to get chad cock

She's unironically got a better understanding of fiat money than most boomers.

>look at this number
usdebtclock.org/
>get understand that every dollar is loaned to you by a private bank and that you pay the IRS interest on it every year just to keep it in your pocket
>now you understand inflation

I had this same thought. Why can't we just print more money?

I was 5.

Faggot. Have sex and children. No sodomy.

I don't trust her that she's autistic. People (especially women) on tiktok fake it for attention.

If inflation doesn't happen for any medium of exchange, then everything is worth the same.
If everything is worth the same, then nothing is worth anything.
People would have no stable market, be unable to figure out what goods were worth, and then start killing eachother.

I don't think I could fuck the crazy out of her but I'd be willing to try.

Her eyes bulging is a good sign she is faking it. Autists can't overexpress body language like that. I know because I am one.

I didn't say she didn't. Just because she isn't just as lost doesn't mean she isn't lost. I could save her.

if it was backed by silver and gold, that more printing would be more silver and gold found

Autistic girls are also rarer than autistic boys.

sniff sniff

Attached: 1634268165369.gif (412x560, 1.34M)

WAmanz the movie.
One day very soon all their rights will be gone indefinitely, one way or the other. They had everything, it wasn’t enough.

So it’s not just me…

Trips of truth

ABSOLUTE TRUTH