The science is settled chuds. Transwomen have female brains which means that they are in fact WOMEN...

The science is settled chuds. Transwomen have female brains which means that they are in fact WOMEN. Eat shit you white trash nazi fuckheads.

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35329908/

Attached: brain sex.png (720x246, 23.56K)

Transwomen are real and integrated

Trust the science

That means they don't deserve any rights though, just like real women.

what is a female brain

So...
Men and women have different brains...
Really Makes You Think.

Attached: go_back_to_the_kitchen_woman.jpg (848x480, 50.11K)

>mtf an heros
>body buried
>brain rots away
>bones are left
>dig up bones 100 years later
>a young man was buried here

>it's all in your head

So it's a mental illness

I met a person claiming to female in hearts of iron 4 and I immediately assumed they were a tranny due solely to the fact hearts of iron 4 is an autistic male game no female could ever be interested in. Within 5 minutes it was revealed that yes they are in fact a tranny. This was also the case with 2 people I met on Any Forums on Any Forums like 5 years ago, they claimed to be female but I could immediately tell they were males just from talking to them for a few minutes via text.

If trannies really did have female brains then it would not be possible to immediately identify them as males anonymously on the internet based on nothing but interactions with them and their interests, but that's not the case. Talk to a tranny online anonymously for a few minutes and you can immediately tell it's a man based on their fragile egos and demeanor, they still act and think exactly like men

YWNBAW

Attached: 1647708019261.jpg (1242x1941, 1.5M)

>made up pseudoscientific trash is regarded as totally scientific by biased hacks and published in a propaganda rag of a journal

The future is FEMALE for both ciswomen and transwomen. There will be no place for misogyny in the new world. You will lose, you fascist assholes.

Attached: 1654133293717.jpg (1024x1013, 67.43K)

Tranny degenerates spent ages arguing that brains don't have a "female" or "male state
Now science says otherwise, they'll flip like a switch
Pathetic

But what about their dicks?

Brought on by fetal exposure to hormone-poisoned foods and water.

Penis says what?

Excuse me, are you saying women's brains are different and less developed than a man's? You fucking bigot chud

my god this shit is so stupid

The body is the error, not the brain, you uneducated flyover state incest loving piece of trailer park rat shit.

Trannys dont exists. You are either male or female. No other choices.

You couldn’t be more incorrect

Games Done Quick.

Any time you see them list pronouns for the name of the commentator you know within seconds you'll hear Hulk Hogan trying to sound smaller than a mouse.