YouTube Channel Blocker

What are the political implications of a YouTube channel blocker extension for your browser? (They exist)

>See nigger channel [block]
>See mainstream media channel [block]
>See blatant propaganda [block]

Every time you search for a video relating to news or politics, mainstream media is pushed to the front... ummmmm think im just gonna block

Every time you search for a video relating to anything other than news or politics, niggers, faggots & trannies are pushed to the front.... ummmm I think im just gonna block.

kikes have built algorithms to instill misery & despair in your mind and on your soul, why let them win user? JUST HIT BLOCK kek

Attached: byebye.png (1280x720, 695.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/channel-blocker/nfkmalbckemmklibjddenhnofgnfcdfp
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-cleaner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's all work together to rangeban commonwealth trash from our board!

Imagine seething this much because I made a thread about blocking jewish propaganda

but then you just have people flagging things to censor content they dont like. This is a well know problem OP, and other then trusted user whites lists or such, how are you gonna do it while avoiding this problem?

naturally I mean in the context of white/black lists in context not computer security not in the racial sense, also its strange that i feel the need to clarify here

There is already a built in function "Dont recommend this channel". I use it constantly.

Youtube is like
>l-listen to lo-fi tunes to study and relax to, please
BLOCKED
>Joe Rogan!
BLOCKED
>stupid people driving cars
>movie trailers
>bourbon blues music
>eating a lot of food challenge
>hip-hop
>SSSSSSniperWolf
Blocked, especially that last one. I'd rather rape her and leave her for dead.
>lofi chill (with a picture of Bart simpson)
ANOTHER ONE? FUCK OFF and BLOCKED.
>CBS CORPORATE NEWS
Blocked, oath reaffirmed
>tik-tok challenge with shakira
bbbbbbbbbblocked
Why are there so many "relax to music" garbage? So that I cannot have it any other way to do anything at all?
It doesn't work. Those same channels come back without fail.

Attached: 1654175360168.jpg (2219x1103, 411.8K)

..right sooo what is it?

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/channel-blocker/nfkmalbckemmklibjddenhnofgnfcdfp
This works for me because I use the latest Brave browser. Works on Chrome too.
You can also block channels using Regular Expressions (ie just like Any Forums x filters)
Here another one, but I haven't tried it. Works for Firefox.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-cleaner/

wtf? have you tried not using the fucking main page?
I only visit my subscriptions page. Yeah, since I don't give a fuck about jewgle stealing my data I have an account.

You can only click that when a video is recommended to you, with an extension you can block any channel you like and it works

>using jewtube in general
Go back.

That’s amazing I’ll check it out maybe I’ll stop by (less)pozzed tube more often

I fucking hate that place

why are you mad? are you an actual kike or?

This is not seethe. Honestly you mutts need to work on your own image board so you stop polluting this one. If we have to force your hand by rangebanning the commonwealth, well, we're all richer for the experience.

We must make Any Forums great again and to do this we must rangeban commonwealth trash.

Attached: 1630892185849.jpg (1782x367, 63.2K)

Why does a thread that helps fellow anons fight back against jewish brainwashing make you angry?

>YouTube channel blocker extension for your browser? (They exist)
does it work if you don't (((((log in))))) to youtube?

Attached: 16105883_10154057870971050_1416229905562711061_n.jpg (526x700, 67K)

(yes)

Attached: 1635134554419.jpg (456x421, 18.99K)

Lurk more

do i just know what im doing that the algorithm keeps feeding me exactly the content I want? I mean the fucking greyzone came up as a recommended video and that's about as dissident as it gets

????

Attached: Untitled.png (252x249, 7.33K)

It works for me, maybe you're not logged in.

Ok and how are you going to see the channels you don't like if they're not being recommended to you? You just know every youtube channel?