/Bulgaria General/

new puppet master edition

last

Attached: 1647125131508.png (835x652, 448.95K)

Bulgaria 2009-2022 summed up in one post:

>a pro-EU party appears in 2006 (1 year before EU membership)
>led by the bodyguard of the communist dictator who also had an affair with the director of the American-Bulgarian Credit Bank
>promises further integration with the EU and friendship and all that, wins 2009 election with 40%
>fast forward to a few years later, people start realizing that this guy is a scam and that the country is dying
>take him down for a short while, some irrelevant political drama, nothing happens
>comes back and keeps ruling with the same destructive politics, the majority just keep voting for him for some (((inexplicable reason)))
>fast forward to a few years ago and people have already figured most of it out, everyone knows that he is a puppet with a task, that he is Washington's good little dog, and that America is keeping him in power on purpose
>anti-American populism makes a comeback after 30 years
>the USA panics and damage controls by throwing this guy under the bus through Radio Free Europe
>immediately patches up the vacuum by assembling some Harvard graduates with a Canadian citizenship and running them against him on the platform of destroying corruption
>people love America again because America will help us cleanse the corruption! (or at least that's the image being pushed)
>these "Harvard graduates" obliterate our economy by leading such an idiotically-destructive government that it's actually WORSE than the prior one
>the only logical explanation to this absurdity is that they are deliberate saboteurs sent by the USA to destroy Bulgaria
>anti-Americanism reaches an all-time high and only Russia has it higher than us
>Harvard puppet government breaks down
>Biden starts damage controlling again and fires the ambassador who caused all of this, on the very same day that the government fell, probably in anticipation of an anti-American and anti-NATO government
>the anti-American party has about a 20-30% popular support right now

Attached: 1643356654915.png (2600x2836, 911.95K)

And here is what the average Bulgarian has to say about the USA, NATO and Russia right now

Attached: 1642354455200.png (653x644, 57.28K)

here is how heckin tolerant we are

Attached: 1640129545632.png (612x335, 56.28K)

... and here's what the USA decides to do in spite of the vast majority. Just casually adding fuel to the anti-American fire because why not.

Attached: 1648210667137.jpg (828x1280, 132.62K)

bumping with random maps until fellow tatarniggers wake up and realize that there's a thread up

Attached: 1636423685721.jpg (1176x1200, 244.56K)

Bulgaria is pro Ukraine? Since they hate serbian?

Yes.
Death to Serbs and Russia.

Nope, we are pro-neutrality. We were for neutrality in both world wars but got pulled into the conflicts through foreign influence, and then lost territory and our status as a regional power, which made people here dislike interventionism and adopt neutrality as a culture. We just want to be left alone.

Well here's the problem. America disagrees. So they sent their puppets who then formed a government and intervened into the Ukrainian conflict specifically in spite of Russia, because that's what America wants.
84% of the people here did NOT want to intervene. Very unpopular move. We just wanted to be left alone. Just look at pic related.

But they intervened anyway, and yes they got what they wanted out of Bulgaria. As a tradeoff for forcing us to intervene, the USA got all the bad reputation and there's a large anti-American movement bubbling up right now. America lost more than they gained by exerting damaging influence on us. We literally destroyed our economy just to please the USA.

And now they're changing their ambassador to try to fix things up, but it won't work, because no one likes America here anymore.

Attached: 1638710112402.png (640x689, 64.84K)

He went to Jesuit high school, and is married to a Jew

yes that's actually true

and he was the coup master of Haiti from 2009 to 2012, so much so that the locals directly accuse him of carrying out coups in favor of the US administration. He didn't even bother to do them covertly.

I gathered his CV here

Attached: 1627280309601.png (841x871, 599.06K)

Attached: 1627597756653.png (960x668, 376.01K)

no Bulgarians on Any Forums?
zero?

well ok

Attached: 1635168841103.jpg (768x417, 87.49K)

Not a Bulgarian. Just humble czech expat.
Good on you bulgarbros though, i'm glad my wife got us to move here now, because my country's government has turned itself into a Ukranian government in exile with their fanatical support, so I'll sleep better having my kids live in a country that will not get glassed for lulz. Though, i did move here primarily to get away from the commie coof lockdowns and green certificates. And I've spent multiple nights contemplating how delightful it would be if someone decided to beat the shit out of Kircho for the shit he did with instating the certificates here too, in minecraft. I hate that canadian faggot fuck so much.

>so I'll sleep better having my kids live in a country that will not get glassed for lulz
uhhhhh I have some bad news for you buddy. You can thank Kiro for them.

As for the latter part, I can guarantee that you're not the only one who feels like that. AT ALL.

I have never seen so many pundits and politicians and personalities and whatever talk shit about one single guy, all saying the same thing - that he is the most incompetent leader to ever rule Bulgaria.

Attached: 1652016603368.png (637x583, 217.67K)

I was banned until a few hours ago. Fuck jannies

The way Kiro gained power was some mossad tier op. No one had even heard of him or ASSen, yet somehow won most of the vote. And then the temporary interior minister, that was praised by the media for doing the most "fair" elections, became permanent interior minister, and is now going to be the head of the new "anti-coruption" agency. Scary shit.

Attached: kiro.jpg (946x561, 187.59K)

Honestly, i think that russkies realize what's up in BG. They wouldn't do harm to populace thay is mostly positive towards them, they're not insane.

What I'm pissed off about is this bullshit with NATO and US bases. First - for naval shit US has CS groups and for land and airbases there's plenty of opportunity in Romania, poland and baltics. Why put a bullseye on Bulgaria?
And second - US should pay properly for having their base here. It's a form of hazard pay.

I also wasn't aware that they still didn't ship you any F16's yet. What slimy fucks. Worlds richest country collects cash from poorest EU country, doesn't deliver the goods.and yet have the audacity to ask you to give your remaning Migs to the ukies. Like WTF do they think they are? Literally worse than Zelensky's beggar piece.

>The way Kiro gained power was some mossad tier op
It wasn't Mossad-tier. It was LITERALLY Mossad.

As in, the actual Mossad itself.

Attached: 1637874922088.png (707x800, 324.96K)

The problem with the f-16s is because Boko is a fucking retard and signed a deal with no deadlines. Also Locksneed Martin are notorious grifters, leaching tax money from whichever government is dumb enough to buy their shit.

Exactly, i couldn't believe that they pulled something like that. These people probably really consider Bulgarians complete scum untermenschen when they treat you like this.

They wouldn't dare to pull off something so obvious in my country. That being said, we're controlled exactly same way, they just try harder to not be so obvious. Didn't always work though, like back in the day when the US embassy in Prague was caught instigating protests against our president.

The sliver lining here is that the majority of people hate Kiro with a passion now, so this abomination we have as a government right now won't make it to next year.

>Like WTF do they think they are?

I think that they're doing it for political leverage. They realized that Bulgaria will turn anti-America soon so they're trying to trap us with multi-billion deals so that we have to think twice about opposing them.

Think about it. Let's say that Kostadin wins tomorrow and immediately announces neutrality and goes to Moscow to apologize to Putin or something like that. America can pull the card that we're a Russia puppet and that they'd be supplying Russia with F-16s, so they retain the right not to honor their contract and not deliver them because we're now "de facto enemies". As long as they hold the bargaining power, our government is trapped into staying into NATO and being the state department's little pet.

Yes. The USA is this fucking evil. The delay is intentional to achieve exactly this. They've done more for less to other nations.

I saw this post a couple days ago, how true is this?

Attached: bulgaria NATO.png (1884x418, 98.06K)