The Antichrist will be a Jew

Attached: 1650562663405.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Why do mudslimes wear memeflags? Is it out of shame, embarrassment, or both?

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you."

Revelation 3:9

Probably. Jesus was a Jew.
Why no one questions his death at 33 and the levels of Zionism from beginning to end in the bible is mind blowing.

All the elite have to do is follow the book of revelations like a script, and everything will come to pass.

Attached: VideoCollagePG_1654533518577.jpg (1080x1363, 357.43K)

>t. Jew

Do muslims actually believe in return of the Christ and the concept of Antichrist ?
Huh....

Your prophet is being fucked by swine burning in hell.

Yes and Jesus will kill the antichrist and his jewish helpers like

Christ is king. Keep coping mudslime.

And he will kill the synagogue of satan and their king the antichrist

Attached: 1623081535934.jpg (444x296, 44.41K)

Can Muslims and Christian’s be friends?
>Jews are the only one who deny Jesus, muslims and Christian’s believe he was a real person

Based. Can't wait.

Most definitely, biblical Christianity isn’t very far from islam. Christians have much to learn from Muslims, they know the Jew and keep their women in line.

i pray for the day every muslim and jew is buried 7 palms underneath the earth

I loved the movie Kingdom of Heaven. Seeing the respect between Muslims and Christians was very pleasant. Can share the planet just fine. But not within eachothers boarders. Muslims in Muslim nations, Christians in Christian nations.

Attached: 1596072082933.jpg (650x637, 259.45K)

But how is organized religion going to run elaborate protection and governance schemes without proximity and division?

no doi

According to a hadith, muslims and romans(placeholder for white people) will unite to fight a common enemy(jews, chinks or aliens) after which a war starts between us until the antichriste comes so yes we can for sometime but then it gets difficult

Attached: images (20).jpg (275x272, 24.87K)

>All the elite have to do is follow the book of revelations like a script
lmao, so they need to round up some angels and blow some trumpets? Yeah sounds simple enough.
retard

the mind of a psychopath is fascinating

I dont care

More specifically he will be apollyon the destroy according to revelation. He won’t just be a Jew but an Angel. Must be nephilim bloodlines.

The pagan stuff on the back of the dollar bill Is A direct reference to the project of Apollo in the cumaen sybyll and the eagle a symbol of Zeus. He is the son of Zeus

Never saw it but looked very cool from the pics people post, I feel out of all religions they could reconcile their differences to stop their greatest detractors

Cope.

The ones who orgized the religions all seemed pretty Jewish
>organized crime