Eu bans combustion engines in private cars 2035

Accelerate!
MORE.
MORE.
MORE.

Attached: 1650698158028.jpg (860x647, 74.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF9PAxe5Ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guess what?

Its not my problem

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF9PAxe5Ng

Official soundtrack of the age of acceleration

Yeah so did Canada, totally not a globalist push. Along with gun bans.

I'm not going to buy a new car then, I'll be just keep using my shitbox which eats 4-5l/100km and make the EU fags seethe

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Will never work.

this. they will realize (not that they don't know already) ewaste and batteries on fire are way worse than combustion engines

based old-timer driver. Only problem will be you may have to synthesize your alcohol for the engine in the home distiller after all. But other than that sounds good.

Clownworld has a surprise to offer every day anew.

pic related next on the list to check off.

Attached: Deutschland schafft sich ab.jpg (750x750, 54.57K)

Point is to ban cars for plebs not replace them with e cars.

>accelerate
With what? Your AA's?

Will they even make it to 2035. I predict upheaval in the streets

>take the Vergaser-Pill

Attached: Vergaser.webm (854x478, 2.76M)

Yea but it wont work.
They just say this shit to make you butthurt.

There is so much more to it than this.
1) Europe doesn't even has 1% of the needed infrastructure to support e-cars. Turning all the gas stations into e-charging station? Wouldn't work, because unlike refueling it takes half an hour with high end charger, up to 7-8 h with a wall charger to recharge a Tesla. Utter logistical chaos.
2) The fucking enegry. If we replace the hundreds of millions of cars with e-cars the energy to charge them would be astronomical. Each country would need at least a few dozen more nuclear power plants to pull that off.
3) Resources. The rare metals and other components could never fill the demand to build so many e-cars. At least till 2035. They are delusional if they think they can manage to switch to e-cars over night just like that. That change would need deacades.

E-cars are and will be just a fancy way to virtue singal for pretentious faggots. Hydrogen Fuel celled cars will replace fossil fueled cars, but not in the near future. E-cars will go the same way as Betamax and Pagers.

>eu promotes coal power plants

you must be thunderstruck, to think it will not come exactly tho pass at it is is now enacted.

Attached: Full Horse.webm (608x1080, 2.83M)

>Utter logistical chaos.
And there is not enough Space for all these cars to charge at the same time.

Will never happen dude.
Like the other guy said its just not possible.
What will happen is that the deadline is pushed back everytime a bit more until its memoryholed.

hydrogen internal combustion is better than hydrogen fuel cell

Pyrolosis of plastic waste would generate sufficient fuel to tick the EU over for about 20 years if it was not all sent to China.

we have about 13 years to build ze pipes to suck Africa dry for every last m3 of gas their soil offers.

Attached: 1650807111504.jpg (700x700, 18.32K)

Kek, wait until honda scraps their car plants in mexico due to a lack of demand

you are a delusional oldfag, there are a bazillion of state educated zommers and millenials that like the green boot that will kick their wage cuck asses and they will like it. They will make it needs to happen, or they all die in their sleep. We are past the tipping point. If anything they will double down on it.

Attached: 1619333993949.jpg (633x359, 80.34K)