Is it really true that Any Forums is shot through with feds and glowies or is that just a meme?

Is it really true that Any Forums is shot through with feds and glowies or is that just a meme?

Attached: 5C1FA524-4C05-492E-92A9-78E843C6268C.jpg (1106x1012, 105.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

meds schizo

dont forget the chinks and lately massive vatnik influx

they all test their bullshit out here

I'm a fed so it's at least partially true.

Now stick this up your ass chud

Attached: Etrog5812.jpg (800x1373, 163.64K)

There entire internet is stored by the NSA in Utah through 8 AT&T data centers. Except for certain parts of the dark web (not TOR) the entire internet is glow-owned and analyzed.

sir yes sir!

let's increase the amount 'nigger's that they have stored on that gay shit
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Source: theintercept.com/2018/06/25/att-internet-nsa-spy-hubs/

Nigger

What an absolute waste of HDD space.

0.02 deposited to your sberbank acct

give me another!

Speak English nigger

It's clowns all the way down

You are a FED.

The trick is to stop giving a fuck about the feds watching you because they are. I’m ready to die glow faggots are you ?

you have a bright future with the firm son.

Have I talked to you about joining the lodge?

Attached: 1654203911690.jpg (420x420, 41.66K)

THEY STORE IT FOR FREE
HAHAHAHAHAHA KEKS
THEY STORE OUR SHITPOSTS
FOR FREE

Attached: 1652227755313.png (640x640, 222.36K)

It's true. I was first brought here while in a military intel role. But we weren't here to monitor chatter. Here for other reasons. CIA and IDF might be watching comments, but they are literally the dumbest of all intel groups.

Literally every poster on Any Forums is a fed. Including me.

Attached: fellow-kids.jpg (700x368, 25.08K)

What was the reason then? Collecting muh lolis?

Never mind I know what you were doing. And to a lesser extent still are.

Any Forums is an anonymous image board about politics. Everyone is equally offended here, there are no biases. When you attack Any Forums, you attack free speech itself. The reason the board is anonymous is to prevent one voice from becoming louder or more important than another, as well as always being treated impartially before they speak. Their presence is acknowledged through the sheer merit and validity of their contribution to the discussion. This is the highest standard for egalitarianism, is it not?
I could imagine that an entrenched and controlling group of persons in a society would not like this idea, especially when they are endlessly trying to herd the masses via media, smartphones and surveillance. I mean who needs an RFID chip, when you can have the masses each carry around a small computer with video AND audio?

Attached: 1652794895369.jpg (1280x720, 237.36K)

And bots, yes

>HDD space
Believe it or not most data is stored on dvds and vhs

yes Mr gay fed.

Attached: 1a95410151b124cddaa24142fb7d57ea.png (680x606, 268.06K)