Why do Whitmer and the FBI appear to have such a close relationship?

First was the FBI / militia kidnapping plot.
Now her political opponents being taken out by the FBI?

What is going on here?

Attached: Whitmer1.jpg (1200x675, 80.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woodtv.com/news/ottawa-county/fbi-gubernatorial-candidate-ryan-kelley-arrested/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate him. Just imagine, you're on top of him, your cock sliding in and outside his warm, wet, and welcoming boipussy. He gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling his soft lips and tongue. Your rhythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside his increasingly louder and faster moaning. He screams in pleasure as he orgasms, you can feel his orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of him. You fill up his rectum with your sperm, painting his insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in his colon. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

Maybe she knows some state secrets.

More likely, though, she fucks.

>What is going on here?
She knows she cannot win and is getting rid of all the GOP candidates for gov. It is complete bullshit.

woodtv.com/news/ottawa-county/fbi-gubernatorial-candidate-ryan-kelley-arrested/

glowniggers know if they lose key states they're fucked and the avalanche begins

>glowniggers know if they lose key states they're fucked and the avalanche begins
>key state
They do seem to have the trifecta up there with Whitmer, Nessel, and Benson.

Attached: WickedWitches.png (1024x512, 814.37K)

Tranny drama division. Really weird queers acting out they fantasy

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-123451_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 273.46K)

Because the FBI is corrupt to the core.

stretchin gretchen verah powerful force
it is known in many esoteric circles the power of meaty angus

The FBI is the secret police of democrats.They are both enemy of the people at this point.

It's the buttsex that she provides the agents. Not joking.

>Stretchin' Gretchen

Attached: vwjlUJq.png (360x640, 226.31K)

the whole
>yeah we had an FBI office in our lawyer's office.
>it's not weird, shut up
thing should have been the give away there. I don't know why no one is talking about that

Shes a pedo cannibal Sorceress. The FBI have to obey her. I wish I was kidding.

>It's the buttsex that she provides the agents.

And here I was thinking the "Stretchin' Gretchen" meme was about that blue dress she was popping out of

Attached: CringePepe.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I believe it. Don't know why, I just do.

I want to put it in her reptilian mouth hole after rubbing it between her scaly breast mounds if you catch my drift.

The (((Whitmer))) cries in pain…

exactly, when the FBI works in and with the DNC law firm it should've been obvious where we are. When they send swat teams to arrest 70 yr old republican guys but nothing for people harassing conservative scotus judges it's pretty clear.
The only hope is war at this point or we just descend into tyranny and a joke of a country.
Spoiler: the rest of the world is realizing we're a joke

Shit, man, she looks so reptilian. That is a creature wholly lacking any humanity.

>the avalanche begins
Like drain the swamp

Attached: 661B16FA-D767-4EFC-BC09-0E2EBFB266FC.jpg (225x225, 6.75K)

>only hope is war at this point
youve been at war since before you were born
stop pussyfooting around

I mean a full blown shooting and IED war. People need to start treating the government as foreign enemy. Until that happens we're just sheep being slaughtered