61-year-old man sucker punched in Brooklyn dies five days later

>NEW YORK - A 61-year-old man who was sucker-punched in the head and knocked unconscious while walking along a street in Bedford-Stuyvesant died five days later, the NYPD announced Thursday.

>Victor Vega of Lexington Avenue in Brooklyn was seen on surveillance video walking alongside and talking with two suspects when one of them suddenly punched him in the head and knocked him to the ground.

>One of the suspects then rummaged through Vega's pockets before handing something to the other suspect.

>Vega was rushed to Kings County Hospital on May 25. He was pronounced dead on May 30.

fox5ny.com/news/61-year-old-man-sucker-punched-brooklyn-dies-five-days-later

Attached: sucker punched.webm (1060x616, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: suspooks.jpg (1280x720, 81.32K)

Attached: suspooks2.jpg (1280x720, 65.54K)

Attached: suspooks3.jpg (1280x720, 89.56K)

happens everyday, no one cares. defund the nypd i don't give a fuck.

>relaxed around homo erectus
Paid the price

I mean obviously it was suicide, the only reason people would want to interact with two people that look like that would be to get killed.

He didn't clearly want to interact with them.

He relaxed

lol americans killing each other

Sad, many such cases. Shouldn't have relaxed

These fucking dark skinned white men.

Worse than just relaxing. He kept pace with the niggers and even engaged them in conversation it appears. You don't engage with the wildlife.

He didn’t follow the “never relax” rule due to excessive jewish (negroid) propaganda.

was the victim white?

and that is why you never relax

dey dindu nuffin

You should never let anyone whos aggresive and looks like they're about to run a heist within arms reach of you. The man relaxed way too much.

looks like he turned to them and said "nigger."

Give them to me. I'll make Clive Barker puke with what I do to them.

Attached: 1650653435280.gif (380x285, 849.04K)

HAHA this is funny every time!

When they stare at you like that they are waiting for your head turn so they can sucker punch. Also if they are in a group of 2 or more thats the go to tactic

he shouldn't have thought the n-word

Attached: 690FDD69-774E-4D35-BD50-A023BC4CA9DA.png (2160x1620, 404.14K)

That’s sad. Senseless.

To any anons reading this, make sure you strength train your neck. It would help a lot if you found yourself in a situation being sucked punched.

he did die due to his injuries is what they say

This is why your women are running to black men in droves.
White bitches are weak.

Never miss a nigger webm or mp4. Crowdsourced and aggregated daily.

t.me/TypicalNiggerBehavior

I thought Puerto Ricans are they people's?

Attached: isimemen_etut_murdered_jerry_paul_smith_750x422_.png (750x422, 108.35K)

watching them run the pockets is something else, it's like a reflex when they see someone dead or unconscious

Boomer btfoed