She’s right

She’s right.

Attached: 7DC2E9EB-4309-4A04-B45E-652223AC54D8.jpg (827x930, 144.24K)

Lol Joy your such a kike cunt never change

Worse, shes italian

>'The Jew' Joy Behar. Ooy Vey, please goyim, be good cattle and surrender your arms while we slowly creep into all your institutions. Whiteness must die so the chosen people can ascend and rule a world of low IQ golems.
Damn can't believe she said that

is she saying that all black people are too poor to afford guns?

How Racist!

using their pets for political leverage as per usual

She WAS right.
Gun control started when we freed the niggers.

lol. she does realize that most shootings are done by niggers right? Niggers already have guns

Those are Bots.
Like 90% + of this board unfortunately.
They can't cancel "free speech" so they shit it up with Bots.

>blacks will insurrect to see the change they want
>blacks are SO violent that we cant ignore it even if we wanted to
these are the only two interpretations

Blacks have guns. They typically steal them or buy them on the nigger market.

Can ((goblins)) go an hour without fantasizing about dead whites?

Oh, Joy! Getting back to your comedian roots, I see. Funniest joke she's told in ages.

what a retarded old kike. Does she think black peolel don't have guns?

>Behar was born Josephine Victoria Occhiuto in 1942 in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, the only child to a Roman Catholic family of Italian descent.

Um no sweaty she’s not Jewish

Attached: AF43BC7C-0E6C-4586-ADEB-539B5DB1F5B9.jpg (826x1037, 126.4K)

I don't get it.
Don't niggers already have a ton of guns, mostly illegal?
Don't they commit most of the violent gun crime with said guns already?
Burgers, pls explain what she meant.

Like they already haven’t. What a fucking urban retard.

What’s funny is the problems they’re trying to address largely statistically stem from the fact that blacks already have a ton of guns. So they want to punish whites that aren’t doing anything for it. Meanwhile the blacks will still have theirs and the good goy half of the gun owning whites, largely boomers, will step in line.

>Black people don't have guns
What is she trying to say?

I fucking wish, sadly I don't think it matters how many legal gun owners there are in the country we will never get the NFA repealed.
blacks already have a higher per capita rate of firearm ownership and the laws are only getting worse

shes obviously trying to say that once blacks have them, racist republicans will change their mind because they just hate it when black people have things
but shes saying it in a way thats easily interpreted as "once blacks have guns crime will skyrocket and and then repubs will see why we need gun control"

Looks to me like she's a racist cunt, let's hold up a bloody effigy of her mangled head on prime time television, that's OK right?

See went to the Anthony Fauci School of Wops that Wannabe Kikes

*sweety you fucking retard

Liberal women are the best racist gals ever.
> When those black apes get guns then what?

(((ITALIAN)))

I'd like law abiding blacks to get guns and protect there community from niggers and glow niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-184347.png (444x409, 264.26K)