What does everyday life in America look like?

If You go down the streets in major cities can you still see a majority of white faces? How do people in general react to all of this racial stuff? I mean propaganda seems to portray you guys as an absolutely colorblind racemixing society, but are normal people actually like that? And lastly how is the security can you still walk down a street without a gun and not be killed by blacks or Hispanics? Any clarification for a European in a homogeneous nation would be great

Attached: 4725058D-BB8D-45B0-B837-4957FFD5F388.jpg (1920x1203, 247.32K)

There’s a part in America identical to any other country in the entire world.

>white feces
I took a poop once that was white and looked furry.

I been to the USA for work reasons and been in multiple cities on the east coast.
Never have I seen so many Niggers in my life.
No idea how americans can live that way, it was shocking.

My town of 1000 has maybe 7 blacks in total, all of them are boomers who haven't bothered me in my life

typo, turned out funny enough tho

>wake up to cock
>feed chincens
>get egg
>play video gams
>go to slep
>do again

>work reasons
unless you came here to help analyze plants in the mountains im would hazard to say your work relegated you to cities or metro areas yes?

Avoid cities in America. Over run with niggers. Spend time in small towns. It's peaceful, the people are nice and there are no niggers.

Do you go to sleep to cock too?

So I guess self segregation is still very high then

Walking around, I'm just constantly amazed by how disgustingly obese people generally are.

Why did you spend your time in shitty nigger areas? Are you poor?

I only been to the big cities, NYC, DC, Boston and Philly for around 3 weeks.

The Americans would also constantly warn me where NOT to go lol.

South Dakota reporting in
I almost never see shitskins and everyone here lives respectable lives

> If You go down the streets in major cities can you still see a majority of white faces?
I was just in the city a few days ago. There was more White people than I expected but they were probably a minority.
> How do people in general react to all of this racial stuff?
Every person I know has bitched and moaned about the nigger riots.
I don’t know a single person who would openly say they support them.
> propaganda seems to portray you guys as an absolutely colorblind racemixing society, but are normal people actually like that?
Most people don’t racemix but theres definitely too much of that going on.
> can you still walk down a street without a gun and not be killed by blacks or Hispanics?
I don’t carry a gun and I’m still alive.

Depends on where you live. If you go to large cities then you're almost guaranteed to see a lot of black people whereas if you go to rural Midwestern towns it is quite possibly 100% white. There are more blacks in the South and more Hispanics in the Southwest. Northeast is mainly whites, though they are the liberal kind of white that never had to live around minorities.

It's a mixed bag. If you go to any large city to visit then stay in the tourist areas and you'll be okay, if you see something that looks like the ghetto turn around and walk the other way.

Europoors don't ever seem to get how big America is.
The United States is bigger than non Russia Europe.
There are several states larger than your entire countries.
In some states you have lots of niggers, in some states you have lots of spics, in some states you have lots of whites.
There are almost more pure white Germans and Scandinavians in the "flyover states" than there are in today's Europe.

Well there you go. You might as well go on safari in Kenya and complain about seeing lots of niggers.

no cock quit at night he loud in day til sundown

>If You go down the streets in major cities can you still see a majority of white faces?
No, not usually although when I walked around boston about 2 months ago, 85% of people i saw were white which was pretty nice
>How do people in general react to all of this racial stuff?
Believe racism is bad I guess, but the george floyd riots gave people hard nigger fatigue, and people have been subtly pretty heavily redpilled on black stuff
>And lastly how is the security can you still walk down a street without a gun and not be killed by blacks or Hispanics?
Its fine, there is crime and dangerous areas in cities, but the chances of you getting killed for no reason is still pretty low.

All in all, everyday life is still fine here, at least liveable, but the country is nevertheless going down the shitter hard and fast. My advice to you would be to keep poland homogenous and christian.

Yes, definitely. Neighborhoods in general are pretty racially homogenous across most races, although whites and asians, and whites and hispanics blend ok

>although whites and asians, and whites and hispanics blend ok
No they don’t.

NYC and Boston should be fine, although NYC has gotten worse over the past 2 - 3 years. Boston is still awesome. Philly is basically Detroit with a functioning economy and a notable white population, DC is good if you stay in the downtown and the white areas

South Dakotas a nice state. Almost all the non whites I met there were natives, and those people were fine anyway.

>are normal people actually like that?
I think in the US you have two very vocal extremes: the pro-niggers and the, to a lesser extent because they're silenced and censored, the anti-niggers.
In actuality, most Americans still hold onto the American value of "shut the fuck up, keep away from me, I want to do my own thing." Many times this sentiment materializes in different ways but it's a big reason why Americans like guns so much. If you have a gun, if anyone messes with you, you will always have the ability to have the last word, or maybe the last bullet.

> propaganda seems to portray you guys as an absolutely colorblind racemixing society
We are not, but we are being thoroughly propagandized and brainwashed. There are niggers and fags in literally every commercial, every movie, every sport, every video game. Name a media and I can assure you that niggers and faggots are being endlessly pushed in it. Frankly, most people are actually sick of it, contrary to what the (((media))) will tell you.

>how is the security can you still walk down a street without a gun and not be killed by blacks or Hispanics?
If you stay out of the bad neighborhoods, you'll be fine. White people know about that and talk about it all the time. You tell your kids "don't go to that block, that's a bad area." And of course all the "bad" areas a filled with minorities.

Above all though, do remember this - driving thru states in the US is akin to driving thru countries in Europe. The US is a huge place, and there are a bunch of people with very different values all living in the same country. The vocal minorities are centered around cities mostly, with a lot of Americans fucking off to the flyovers to be left alone. And that's the American way. You leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. we've yet to realize though, that via this propaganda we are not being left alone, and I'm waiting and watching it start to spill over. It's interesting.
ty for reading my effortpost

Quite shocking to read all of this really, from my experience at least from the very beginning of our lives here we are being fed with a propaganda of how great America is, how it’s basically a better Europe with more money, varied climate etc etc., hell back in early 2000s any show I would watch(mostly for teens tho) would include maybe few non white characters, things do change quickly I see.

It wasnt a vacation, like I said for work reasons and I didnt spend my time in the nigger ghettos but you would still see them everywhere. Like just look out the window of the hotel at a random time and you would always see niggers.

I been to Johannesburg in South Africa once and even that didnt seem as niggerish as the US.

Adding on to that, Appalachian mountains are basically a white ethnostate, with your occasional spic or two. Mountain west is pretty good too, lots of young and healthy white people, and its pretty right wing.

Don't live in cities and it's pretty nice. Cities can have their nice spots and nice times as well, just don't live there and flee in the other direction whenever you see a road named, "Martin Luther King Blvd".

I live in a swampy paradise in Florida. It keeps people out, but I love it.

Having a poop that is white generally implies severe liver problems that you should probably get checked pronto.
White shit means your liver isn't producing bilirubin (bilirubin is what makes your shit normally brown). Liver failure, if caught early, could be treated. If it's too late, death by liver failure is a long, agonizing process.

It would behoove you to call it a rooster.

Attached: 95421857-8198-40F0-A6EA-F20314678A44.jpg (500x658, 43.5K)

Yes they do, speaking from personal experience. Whites and Hispanics less so, but you still don't have anywhere near as many problems as Nigs and anyone else. As for asians, they were basically indistinguishable from whites in all but appearance at my old high school.

Yeah now you’re lying. I’ve been to j-burg and saw it for myself. I also lived in Berlin for 3 years and got to see what that’s all about too.