Are you sure that white people aren't superior?

Are you sure that white people aren't superior?

Attached: 1654658099233.jpg (1532x2048, 635.73K)

Italians aren't white they're MED BVLLS

jews built that though

Shut up nigger

KYS
Such scale was the original design for men to live in. They were giants. Now, little fleas and
bugs hop through those grand halls, puzzled by what it all means.

EVERYONE KNOWS WHITE SUPREMACY IS JUST REALITY

ALL OF MODERN CIVILIZATION IS DUE TO WHITEY

No, but Jews will probably destroy it

>Now, little fleas and
>bugs hop through those grand halls, puzzled by what it all means.
oh, but better believe they "invented everything" (...other than an honest education...)

Must be kinda fucked up to be from some shithole country and seeing shit like this and rockets going to space to explore the stars...

This is St Peters in Rome for the browns who can't immediately recognize architecture.

The scale user was to make man feel small in the glory of the Church. It was used prior in Rome and Greece for the glory of the polis, the gods, and the state. But yes it is awesome.

Correct

You can't believe this shit

I just like telling stories :-(

We're not white though

It’s a repurposed roman building.

No it isn't. Old St Peters was torn down and that fucker took like 300 years to finish.

Go on there brother :)

Neither am I. I'm French and English on my fathers side, and entirely Anglo on my mother's side.

Attached: 1654252334686.jpg (640x721, 67.08K)

I don't care about pol memes bro, believe what you want, accost yourself to sub humans, I'll take another way

There's only so much room on Olympus....

Worth every second

This. If I had my way, I would do it all again.

Based Canelo, greatest white boxer ever

Yep and you have to remember everyone was fucking broke back then. Didn't have close to the GDP of Rome even during the mid Republic. Still got it done, and superseded even the most impressive monuments of antiquity. Frankly finishing that masterpiece may have been the start of the modern world (or the steam engine, both equally as impressive).

I love the frozen north, but Mediterranean civilization is superior.