ITT post concepts that Any Forumsfag don't understand

ITT post concepts that Any Forumsfag don't understand

Attached: d.png (1080x1046, 703.14K)

Gassing jews isn't an ant-jew movement.
This isn't about you

being straight white and male isnt a threat
this isnt about you

china is not here to save you

Funny how a problem not about me is constantly claimed to be an issue caused by "straight white men".

>Black lives matter
violent organization masked as "mostly peaceful"
>feminism
feminism in 2022 is mostly trannies, not even real women
>pride
pedophile normalization

all fields.

Isn't it 100% about me because all of their grievances demand I give something up?

All of that is demonstrably false

Evil is a lack of Virtue, therefore those "movements" (satanic abominations) actually are about me. They're even more about Christ than they are about me.

The NRA isn't a threat.
This isn't about you

Attached: 1636233475820.jpg (1900x1336, 644.9K)

Post concepts that leftoids don't understand
>Reality

>NAZISM IS NOT AN ANTI-JEW MOVEMENT

>KKK IS NOT AN ANTI-BLACK MOVEMENT

>THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU

Attached: rly3.jpg (208x242, 6.71K)

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1654726407864.jpg (1655x1075, 185.42K)

>announcing your downboat
Lurk more newfag

Thats unironically not true. All these groups do is to attack whites/men/heterosexuals sometimes straight up calling for their physical extermination. And you know all that. So, fuck you.

meme flag.

>Nazism is not an anti-Semitic movement
>White nationalism is not an anti non-white movement
>Anti-grooming isn't an anti-gay movement

Show me a single BLM or Feminist speech that doesn't mention white men.

ITT faggots reply to bot bait without sage

OP is right.
>BLM is a Marxist grift
>Feminism is designed to destroy the nuclear family
>Pride is designed to normalize pedophelia

>kill all white men they are oppressors!!!!!
>this is not about you btw

>Black Lives Matter
“Ay yo dem white pipo finna need to pay the fuck up wit dem reparations cuz dey ass is responsible for slavery and raycissm and shiet.”
>Feminism
“This patriarchal society is problematic because men dominate the power structure. It’s time for these pig men to step aside and let women run the show. If more women were in power, there would be less war.”
>LGBT pride
“This heteronormative society is inherently oppressive and people are restrained from exploring their sexuality. Btw I will also say this to your children when it gets mandated in your local public school’s curriculum.”

Everything with op’s pic related is wrong

It's funny watching elites just now acting like they discovered we know they're anti-white, like their underlings insulate them from what the plebs are thinking so well, and theyre just now realizing the underlings were running amok cranking the radicalism up to 11. Then they think they can go on tv and lie to undo the damage, hilarious. Its like they didnt notice the interet for the last 20 years. This is why theyre suddenly trying to lock down the internet, this is why its dead.

Attached: 1543936621510.jpg (940x1024, 203.99K)

>says polfag
>makes an anti-chud meme
Obvious bait, you can't say fag as a derogatory term if you are looking to pretend to be a fag to bait people

>BLM is literally a scam ran by white people pretending to be black.

>Feminism is so vague that it could literally mean anything today, even suppressing women and LGBT members.

LGBT is one of the few communities that actually doesn't bother anyone else; Got nothing on this comment. they could have been more accepting to trans and most lesbians tend to disown transgender.

Just because white people are shitters doesn't mean that all their opposition is infallible.

Then stop talking about white men in those spaces.

>leftie meme
>it's just their opinion written down with some character in front of it
>there isn't even a joke

Blacks can't uplift themselves with out tearing whites down.
Women can't better their positions without destroying the classical concepts of men, marriage, and the roles of sex.
Fags groom children.

Attached: image_2022-06-10_012946.png (1080x1046, 476.12K)

Groomers get the rope. No exceptions.