HAPPENING: UK FERTILIZER PLANT CLOSES. FOOD SUPPLY "VULNERABLE"

This is intentional and part of the Great Reset, which actually just a Great Leap Forward. They're going to induce starvation and force compliance with global digital ID in exchange for UBI/rations.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2022/06/08/uk-food-supply-vulnerable-fertiliser-factory-closes-permanently/

Attached: 34563463463456.png (1648x811, 372.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/tributes-paid-to-british-businessman-shot-dead-near-mexican-beach-resort
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can go a loooooong time without government help. Bring it on.

EATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZEATZEBUGZ

Attached: 3-55-1520763434.jpg (800x533, 73.08K)

NO CONFIDENCE VOTE THAT MOTHERFUCKER AGAIN

Attached: MORE FUCKING SHIT.png (1349x5078, 1.1M)

yeah, that's the whole purpose of the contrived war in ukraine

russia established the WEF affiliated "center for the fourth industrial revolution" in moscow just a few months before the invasion, with its stated goal being for "russia to play a leading role in shaping the trajectory of the fourth industrial revolution (AKA great reset)"

anyone who believes that russia and putin actually had a "falling out" with the WEF is a fucking retard. everyone is playing their part of the screenplay.

That's right folks.
This plant has been shut down since LAST SEPTEMBER

Groping your Balls and Imaging your WIfe at the airport are matters of National Security, but not FOOD..

FUCK OFF

The Western world is being genocided by the World Economic Forum and treasonous elements in all of our governments

Attached: 1629306508468.gif (250x232, 382.62K)

SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS TO RITCHIE ALLEN.
>only ONE fertilizer plant in operation since last September
>the second could not afford to pay its ENergy Bills, so it was shuttered.
>PIECE OF SHIT BoJo knew this, but went along with Sanctions + Warmongering

WAKE UP Brits!!

Bump

Oh, it’s much worse than that. The same thing happened all over Europe when NG prices jumped 400%. That’s why there was a massive global fertilizer shortage this spring. One of the major US plants got knocked out by a hurricane last year, and Russia embargoed exports because of sanctions and the need to ensure their own supply.
We’re all fucked.

here i was thinking i was going to die of old age in peace. i'll either catch a war or a dystopia in my life time. damn, if i only had another 10 year time start, i would have build my wood house away from every other weirdo. so close yet so far.

Bought a house and land 10 miles out of Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. Moving over there in September for 6 months to escape Winter here. You're fucking crazy if any of you stay back in Europe with these kinds of population densities and food shortage.

Better not piss off the wrong spic

theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/13/tributes-paid-to-british-businessman-shot-dead-near-mexican-beach-resort

2 more weeks.

Meanwhile I can get 2000 calories of meat at mcdonalds for 8 bucks.

Retards

What's with this weird McDonald's shilling lately? Also, no, you can't. I'm very familiar with Mickie Niggers. 2000 calories is a full days' calories. McDonald's is like $10 now for the cheapest meal where I am. $30 for a day minimum, and that means you get a heart attack after a week, assuming you don't just start projectile vomiting because your body rejects the poison.

I can get 4 double cheesburgers and 10 chickie nuggies for like 10-11 bucks. All protein and close to 1800 calories.

niggers

Starving people into compliance is not going to go the way they seem to envision.

Western Europe will collapse by December
It will be the famine that causes it
not a food shortage in Western Europe
but a food shortage in Africa
Which will cause an unprecedented crisis in Western Europe
Somalia, Sudan, Egypt, Benin, Rwanda etc.
they all get more than 80% of their grain from Ukraine + Russia
Those shipments are not leaving the black sea
Putin is saving his grain for his own nation in preparation for the chaos
Hundreds of millions of niggers and sand niggers will pour into western Europe as famine refugees PER MONTH
Hundreds of millions more will die in first 3 - 5 weeks
Billions will be dead by 2024
It will make the Great Chinese Famine look like a good time
The 500+ million refugees in Western Europe will be further stressed by a lack of fuel in many western European countries that are totally reliant on the US and Russia for gas
The US will abandon their western allies as a lost cause and will focus on energy needs at home

Attached: 1546464165135131.jpg (828x821, 102.12K)

>just one plant producing fertilisers
over/under on when this plant suffers and "accident"?

feeling a 'let them eat cake' moment is rapidly approaching

Attached: The Netherlands.png (610x407, 469.4K)

>the masses violently murdering each other over bread

The chaos that would/will ensue is the cat getting out of the bag. Letting in millions of immigrants to the UK has created a perfect disaster waiting to happen. Police can't stop non-stop riots. Hungry people eat police.

Why would it close?

Fellow britfag here on holiday. First of all, this shithole is going to get worse, have you seen how much food they import? The shortages haven't even started here yet and something like half of the most dangerous cities in the world (outside of warzones) are in this country.

Second of all you ain't Mexican, this won't go well for you m8.

oh look more WEF fuckery. How many precious food stores in switzerland have been "closed" or "fire damaged" where klaus lives?

BORIS YOU INCOMPETENT FUCK!
Your not Churchill and you're sure as shit not capable of leading cows to greener pastures.
Trips checked

Attached: patrick-dubsman.jpg (938x944, 93.77K)

Marie Antoinette likely never said that and the whole thing was political smear against french royalty to foment an uprising. I wouldn't doubt the starvation back then was sus too.

going to make picrel look like child's play. and no butter knives necessary.

Attached: night of the living dead.jpg (1440x825, 244.68K)

sauce? lol

Attached: how_to_beat_the_high_cost_of_living.jpg (432x667, 137.47K)