HAPPENING

Texas gains 11 Mexicans for every one white.

Attached: CC1096A2-1858-45E4-B3D0-EE15DB9C91E0.jpg (1125x1776, 600.68K)

Nothing wrong with that

But it thought white replacement was just a far right conspiracy theory

You mean to tell me that they kept telling me it was California liberals when in reality it is just Mexicans?

Die kike

Attached: #ItsNotHappening.png (743x1080, 781.56K)

die kike

Not my problem. I live on the other side of the country.

die kike

Die kike

All of you will get the choice of whether you pull the trigger yourself in the end.
This is not going to save you.

i thought mexarinos were heckin based and conservatino

Attached: 1648835648323.jpg (611x611, 26.71K)

Minnesota not as bad but heading in that direction.

Attached: minnesota_workforce_planning_genocide.jpg (1222x856, 255.21K)

They vote for as much gibs as niggers, and hate whites. Especially the fat goblinas.
They are as bad as californians who flee their state. They vote for the same bullshit they fled.

Dear Jewish individual I think it would be beneficial for everyone involved if you would insert yourself into an oven, please and thank you

I guess that image is good that it's displaying the quality difference of these beaners descending from Bering strait bugs. The European man, who domesticated the aurochs, is a steak and these worthless people made the potato and domesticated exactly zero animals.
>Uvalde police and SWAT were all low quality beaners that couldn't be fucked to do anything. Haven't seen it mentioned that this is a major factor

All illegals.

Are the steak and potato voting on local policies?

Also, I thought this was just a conspiracy theory dumbass

Ask your local rabbi if paki, palestinian, muslim, and sudanese migrants are needed or desired in israel.

You’re the steak, and youre not being replaced,

your argument is a false equivalency and you know this. it's a terrible comparison, even for a kike who denies it's even happening just like you

This is why I will never move back to my home state. The place always was beanville but over the last 20 years, I have seen it turn into an actual beaner state.
Yes, there are large swathes of land where spics are virtually nill.
But the three major cities (DAL, HOU SAN) are well on their way to being 50%+ spic.
San Antonio is already Mexico and virtually controlled by the narcos. Houston is very similar but has much more niggers who work as highway mules for the cartels.
But 98% of the world and 99.99% of Americans are ignorant fucks who I cannot wait to see raped and killed by the brown hordes.

Attached: 1649543167260.jpg (3840x2160, 527.98K)

Less white liberals, nice.