She took the words right out of my mouth, Germany and France are fucking coward nations...

She took the words right out of my mouth, Germany and France are fucking coward nations, scared to back Ukraine because you might upset Russia? Fuck cowards.
seems like it’s only the Anglosphere that has any concept of loyalty and masculinity in today’s world.

Attached: 86DFA94F-9972-42CD-B02A-BFD4AA73CEDB.jpg (1125x1015, 337.56K)

female hysteria moderating modern war
its truly man made whorers

Ukraine flag in someone's Twitter username is becoming the new blue checkmark

Yeah we trusted the brits once and got 50 years of communism for it. Now our polititians lick american boots for shekels, barking at potential allies, selling major industries to foreigners, importing scalper gas, paying boomers ridiculous retirement money and not investing into nuclear power and weapons of our own cause muh chernobyl. All parties here are zogged to shit america style and the small ones get no support because they dont provide as many benefits or they hate gays. I wander how much money to buy auschwitz and modernise it to gas all faggot polititians at once.

Germany three time world war losers when?

>us funded bot shilling for the us

Attached: 1641916594541.png (306x306, 76.98K)

Its not that they want to back Russia.
They just don't want to stand with you...

>trusting anglos

Are we based now ?

Kek

Hey bitch, I said you can lick my balls, but I didn’t say anything about a security pact. Sheesh... women... you give them an inch (my balls) and they take a mile (expect you to stand for them when their retarded nature lands them in hot water).

>scared to back Ukraine because you might upset Russia?
nah just non of our or your business stop gobbling nato cock

Its not like nations in ww2 even had songs where they say "Why did we trust the English ?"

>We

If people like her? talk in the 2nd person plural you know its propaganda. Always. She wants to give her "argument" more weight by using such a word. Also pretending some "togetherness" and "shared guilt/glory/whatever".
Learn how to spot buzzwords and propaganda. And yes from EVERY Group and political movement. Not just the ones you don't like, because others do it as well. Enslavement and manipulation knows no color. It it always what it is. Mind control.

By all means, dissolve NATO, and remove all your bases from Europe. Go fight Russia if you want, but leave Europe out of it.

Too late EURoaches

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-192711_1_1_1.png (1096x1147, 420.14K)

Anglos cucking krauts and frogs.. Again

Are you trying to imply the decayed shit hole of post war post Empire Britain could have saved you from the USSR? Lol We could barely even kick the Germans out.

Jews always try to speak for the group

We literally can't afford to run our cars anymore but at least Zelensky and his cronies gets a slush fund!

Slava Ukraini!

Attached: 1648196047438.png (1500x500, 84.45K)

nice try carlos

>Stradner
That's a jew

Maby you could have pushed them back a bit. Though i guess all that happened brought benefits in the form of everyone except really gay niggers hating commies and somewhat resisting globohomo (Culturally speaking)

I am OK with any option as long as crazy bitches and their cuck slaves go to frontlines and I don't. They can build alliance with USA, China or Niger. Totally fine by me as long as they abandon Twitter and take their place in trenches.

>seems like it’s only the Anglosphere that has any concept of loyalty
have you forgotten who you sided with in the last war we fought? bongs are the last country in the world that should talk about loyalty. ffs, hitler even offered german troops to support you in holding your colonies but you had to fuck it up because a bankrupt drunk decided to bail out his bankers instead of white world domination.
thanks for nothing nigel.

And Hitler was such a reliable chap too. He always stuck to his agreements

Way ahead of you
www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/boris-johnson-sauli-niinisto-sweden-finland-prime-minister-b2076886.html

No you got 50 years of Communism because you're a land of drunk stubborn retards, so retarded and drunk you thought a guarantee from a country with no army on the continent meant anything

>only the Anglosphere that has any concept of loyalty and masculinity in today’s world.
Lmao. Lol.