5 Marines Killed in V22 Osprey Crash Near San Diego

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/5-marines-dead-osprey-crash-southern-california-desert-officials-say-rcna32795

Attached: deathtrap.jpg (660x458, 19.93K)

oh geez, oh no

Don’t care, still cool, no matter how many marines it kills. It only makes it cooler

Ospreys are death traps. I had the pleasure of riding in one once though, they're crazy fast compared to uh-60s or at least it felt like it

weird this seems like its not my problem

I feel bad for marines, all their vehicles are trying to kill them. Ospreys, LVTPs are floating coffins, half their 5-tons are from the 80s. Etc etc. Only reason they're still around is heritage

Who cares?

Attached: Z!.jpg (866x967, 189.41K)

I like Ospreys, they're really cool. I used to fly them in Project Reality.

the V-22 has the lowest mishap rate out of an naval rotorcraft by far.

so yes it is quite cool and safe despite this recent crash.

>safe and effective
lmao what the fuck

Chinks using American VPNs? Or mudslimes living on benefits and food stamps in US? Because any real American knows these guys are protecting us and serve this country.

thank god for dead americans

Again?

v22s crash so much
time to decommission these turkeys.

>>imagine serving for a country that hates you
with all the diversity I'm surprised if helicopters are able to lift off at all in 10 years

What other 'naval rotorcraft' do the marines use?

Preventable deaths, produced for you by greedy defense contractors and Congressmen.

Everything is shit at first. Question is - will your govt. bother to improve them or not.

LOL
russian thinks he has any room to criticize any other country when his army is reduced to using 1960's era Tanks and getting demolished by Ukraine.

BROKEN ARROW

GOOD

S niggers

Based osprey doing jobs americans won't do

Some retard kept hiding crayons in the fuel tank

This was also the one with nuclear material onboard, then they denied it being onboard.

Who the fuck gets appointed to be a desert official?

everyone they operate?

>the V-22 has the lowest mishap rate
The highest bodycount of any Navy rotary wing also the V-22

Great, it's Morbin Time.

no they dont, they actually crash less often than all other rotorcraft they use.

They are going to retire them now

You're an idiot. We have over 400 in operation, many flying flying several missions a day.

We've lost 8 since 2007, and 5 more before it became operational. Since it went into production, the service record is actually darn good. Especially considering it's a new type of craft pilots had to learn.

Bluepilled opinion. Early flights had a few accidents but it wasn't that out of the ordinary. Since then they have had a pretty safe flight record. People calling them death traps have no idea what they are talking about. You’re more likely to die driving to work than flying in an Osprey.

This, lots of clueless people here that trust alarmist bullshit news. Sad.

no, zogbot dead = not my problem. theyre just like police, useless idiots following orders. national guard did nothing in the saint floyd protests, police did nothing, army did nothing.
not my problem, also
>osprey crash
that shit should have been retired the year it was allowed in service

Attached: 1654749663324.jpg (1967x1960, 1.79M)

>V22 Osprey Crash
Did they throw it of a cliff?

I see these crashing a lot, but I wonder if it is pilot training, bad design, or maintenance not being kept. I doubt it's the design.